Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the best way to save all the posts in my trade thread while I'm cleaning/reorganizing? Want to start fresh but not make a new thread.

Looking for a ton of safari friends. Kinda lost on thr forum but this seemed like the place to post it. Please correct me if im wrong.

Have 0 friends so all are welcome!
0705 6530 2141
Called myself 'me', not sure if thats relevant

So when breeding for perfect pokes, is it ok to use a timid ditto with 6ivs to breed other Pokemon with other natures or is it specifically for pokes that need a timid nature?

Whatever pokemon is holding an everstone guarantees the nature is passed down when breeding.

So if you want Timid, then let ditto hold the everstone. If not, be sure the other pokemon has the desired nature and have them equip the everstone.

Whatever pokemon isn't holding the everstone should hold a destiny knot to ensure that 5 of the IV's of either parent are passed down.

Wondering if anyone can help me out?

Im looking for a Brave Groudon, preferably with 31/31/31/x/31/0-1 and, most importantly, UNTOUCHED.
Can anyone help me out?

Does anyone have:
female / HA / Heal ball:
-Gligar (Gliscor)
-Purrloin (Liepard)
I just want to improve a couple of my more popular spitbacks with better balls ..i can offer 5iv poke for them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)