Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In need of a 5IV Adamant Talonflame (or pre-evolves) with quick guard HA. Need it right away for a tournament team.

I have a ton of BP, so I can offer BP items or PP Max.

So after a week of hard work and 1k eggs I finally hatched my shiny vulpix
31/31/29/31/31/31
But sadly she has flash fire. Well I already had a 5 iv nasty plot drought ninetales and I was thinking of making my shiny one a specs version but now I'm not sure should I still make her nasty plot a setup for NU or?
(If she gets a mega evolution with drought in SM then I can get flash fire boost and set up the sun...sweet dreams)

just a quick question, I was looking over my gen 4 and 5 games and discovered I still had quite a few event Pokemon and some dreamworld Pokemon in the extralink I can SR for. Is the SUM2013 Shiny Dialga/Palkia/Giratina x1 and the Shiny Legendary Beasts of Johto x2. Is this stuff that would have trade value?

just a quick question, I was looking over my gen 4 and 5 games and discovered I still had quite a few event Pokemon and some dreamworld Pokemon in the extralink I can SR for. Is the SUM2013 Shiny Dialga/Palkia/Giratina x1 and the Shiny Legendary Beasts of Johto x2. Is this stuff that would have trade value?
You couldn't sr that. You could rng it though.

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
sorry for the noob question, you mean RNG by this right? I've never did that before. all events I actually picked up in past gen were SR and hoping for good IVs. never was lucky which is why I still have those events to pick up.
"RNG Abuse" is basically waiting for a flawless spread to appear in the game, and then receiving / battling the Pokemon. So there is no excuse not to have flawless spreads for 4th and 5th gen events basically, an SR even with "good enough" IVs will not have any trade value.

"RNG Abuse" is basically waiting for a flawless spread to appear in the game, and then receiving / battling the Pokemon. So there is no excuse not to have flawless spreads for 4th and 5th gen events basically, an SR even with "good enough" IVs will not have any trade value.
ah, understood. I wish I knew about it a few years ago, but I was only really a casual player so the events I did pick up are worthless then I guess. oh well.

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
ah, understood. I wish I knew about it a few years ago, but I was only really a casual player so the events I did pick up are worthless then I guess. oh well.
If you haven't collected the Pokemon (but the delivery man is in the Pokemon center / mart / forgot lol) then you can still RNG them :)

If you haven't collected the Pokemon (but the delivery man is in the Pokemon center / mart / forgot lol) then you can still RNG them :)
i guessed that, but i meant the jirachi, mewtwo, manaphy, mew, darkrai etc events I got way back when that I could have RNGed if I knew about it then. heh

Can somebody help me with Poison heal,female Gliscor/Gligar? Don't think i've got smth valuable for trade. IGN:Gingersnap,Friend code:3712-1295-9773

Was wondering, if I download the Mew/Celebi/Jirachi etc events going on but don't pick up the gift at the pokemon center, do they stack? Like if I get Celebi and Jirachi will I be able to pick up both? or will Jirachi overwrite Celebi?

Also, if I download them and just leave them like that, will I be able to pick them up after the distributions are over? For example picking up my Celebi somewhere by June.

I was thinking I might save one of each in my cart for when Sun/Moon comes out then I will SR for some nice spread + nature if meta changes, thanks in advance :P.

Was wondering, if I download the Mew/Celebi/Jirachi etc events going on but don't pick up the gift at the pokemon center, do they stack? Like if I get Celebi and Jirachi will I be able to pick up both? or will Jirachi overwrite Celebi?

Also, if I download them and just leave them like that, will I be able to pick them up after the distributions are over? For example picking up my Celebi somewhere by June.

I was thinking I might save one of each in my cart for when Sun/Moon comes out then I will SR for some nice spread + nature if meta changes, thanks in advance :P.
yes they stack . yes you can pick up whenever you want.

Keep in mind you only have limited amount of wondercard ( i think 24 or 26 ?) after that you have to delete some.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 12)