Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the GTS if you want a Pokemon but "never seen it" and can't get it on the search menu. Can you battle someone and then "see" that Pokemon then in the GTS search menu?
No but you can actually type in the name of a Pokémon if you go all the way to the bottom. You just won't be able to specify gender

1. If a person hypothetically has a flawless foil pidgey named Bird Jesus, is that name too offensive for people and against forum rules, or not?

2. Looking for a Beldum. A simple Beldum please, nothing special.

1. If a person hypothetically has a flawless foil pidgey named Bird Jesus, is that name too offensive for people and against forum rules, or not?

2. Looking for a Beldum. A simple Beldum please, nothing special.
It's not...I don't think there's any banned nicknames on smogon...but OR/AS's lists it as a banned name. In X/Y it still works.
I just tested it and Bird Jesus is an acceptable nickname in OR/AS. The censor doesn't stop me.

Weird. When someone was nicknaming a TSV shiny pidgey for me they couldn't name it Bird Jesus, and we went with Bird Messiah.
Perhaps it got censored in one update and removed in a later one? I know I used to be able to give myself the nickname 'God' in X/Y without deleting patches and can't now.

If you defeated it by mistake, you can beat the Elite Four again to have it respawn. If you've caught it already, then you'd have to start a brand new game to get another Snorlax. If you're still trying to catch it, but it's not the gender you want, you can soft reset... but getting a female is rare due to the gender ratio being the same as the starters.
The strange thing is that I caught it two times and it had two times Hasty nature.

It seems to be always the same

Edit: Okay just got super lucky with the nature. Now I'm getting Snorlaxs with different natures. So it's not the same Snorlax you can SR it

Last edited:
Does anyone have a dreamball or moonball female Meowth and a heavyball or friendball female Machop? I can offer a female 5 IV drought vulpix and a female 5 IV poison touch Grimer, in a dreamball and duskball respectively. IVs doesn't matter, i just looking for pokeballs.
Thanks in advance : )

Does anyone have a dreamball or moonball female Meowth and a heavyball or friendball female Machop? I can offer a female 5 IV drought vulpix and a female 5 IV poison touch Grimer, in a dreamball and duskball respectively. IVs doesn't matter, i just looking for pokeballs.
Thanks in advance : )
I can catch you the following:
-moonball meowth
-heavy ball machop
-friend ball machop

If anyone has a Scyther or Scizor with its hidden ability (Steadfast and Light Metal) please let me know! I can offer a Fletchling, Gible or Riolu with theirs.

just a little info: i have a shiny flawless ditto received from gts, caught on friend safari, but i don't know if it is cheated or not. I have breeded a shiny charmander with this ditto, is legit or maybe it will cause some problems?

just a little info: i have a shiny flawless ditto received from gts, caught on friend safari, but i don't know if it is cheated or not. I have breeded a shiny charmander with this ditto, is legit or maybe it will cause some problems?
Not the right place for that question but I will still answer. The Ditto is a blatant hack. Yes there's a super small chance you could find a flawless Ditto. But shiny too? No, it's a hack. The GTS is a cesspool of them unless you're using it to trade with users on here which some do, or the Smogon weekend giveaway.

Sadly, the shiny Charmander would be seen as a hack too since you used a hacked Ditto to breed with it.

Alright, I'm adding you now and come online immediately!
Thanks for the offer, I'm currently fine at the moment, thank you for asking though!

Best greetings.
Thank you!

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Thank you!
You're welcome, feel free to message me again whenever you need something again.

Moderator .com recently answered a similar question with the following statement:
Illegal. (Or technically just illegitimate, and potentially illegal; but it doesn't really matter.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)