Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man this is werid and awkward.

I seem to have deleted my destiny knot and everstone. I have NO idea where it is and I looked at like +600 pokemon in my bank fir it with no luck.

Anybody help me out?

You don't lose it, whatever item your Pokemon has gets put in your bag. However, if your bag is full, then the item is lost
Yeah I worded that poorly, my bad. Regardless what I meant was that you won't find items on Pokemon in bank, and crazyman said he had been searching for it in bank.

I meant to say PC not bank, my bad.

Also, need someone to trade evolve 2 pokes in like 30 mins if anyone wants to help.

Last edited:
By the time I decided on what 2 ubers to use theorymons thread was closed! (*palm face) the wifi comp starts next weekend and i'm gonna be putting magikarp up against Groudon! Does anyone have a uber i can use? The only SR's I got are;
Cresselia: relaxed, 31/31/31/26/31/2
Deoxys: Naive x/31/x/31x/31
Or I can take on breed projects/ give 5iv of any of the poke in my thread, message me if you can help my plight!
EDIT: also have naughty event meloetta but iv's only give "average potential" so just a trophy

Last edited:
anybody able to clone:
31/31/31/31/31/0 Brave EM: bite/whirlpool/ancient power/wide guard
i need 2xOriginal and you can keep a redis copy for yourself

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Anyone know flawless stats for the shiny xyz distribution pokes for easdy SR reference?
Since Xerneas and Yveltal have the same Base Stats...
HP: 393
Att: 268 | 298 | 327
Def: 203 | 226 | 248
Sp. Att: 268 | 298 | 327
Sp. Def: 203 | 226 | 248
Speed: 210 | 234 | 257

Where the 3 numbers are for hindering, neutral and boosting natures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)