Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody ready to breed me an Azumarill with Belly drum and Aqua Jet? I would be extremely happy!
I have a few Azumarills/Marills w/ Huge Power and those EM. PM me if you haven't been helped already.

Also, LF an Impostor Ditto, preferably Relaxed, w/ good IVs(flawless is best, but optimal spreads for HP Ice and Fire are OK to) and a 31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant or Impish Regirock. Also would like a Registeel, but I'm not sure what nature I want.

LF: Mild or Naive Kyurem, Timid Reshiram, Adamant Zekrom, Jolly Cobalion, Timid or Calm Melonetta, and Adamant or Modest Victini (with Pokemon Center event moves)

FT: Multiple Hidden Power Breedables (CMT)

Last edited:
LF:
-Shiny event Xerneas (Modest, 31, xx, 25+, 31, 25+, 31 or 31, xx, 25/27/29/31, 30, 30, 31)
-Timd/Modest Hoopa (31, xx, 25+, 31, 25+, 31)

Offering:
Any of my soft resets, or willing to breed anything for one.

I'm new to the competitive scene and I was wondering if anyone can help me out with a nidoran male with HA and a Scizor low lvl pref

Last edited:

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Looking for tradebacks of the following Pokémon (last ones before dex completion):

Zapdos, Moltres, Articuno, Mewtwo
Entei, Raikou, Suicune, Ho-oh
Mesprit, Uxie, Azelf, Palkia, Dialga, Cresselia, Heatran
Zekrom, Reshiram, Kyurem, Thundurus, Tornadus, Landorus
Yveltal, Zygarde

Any help would be appreciated!
I can give a flawless female dive ball timid ralts or a flawless dream ball female jolly buneary in return.
PM / VM if you can help with any of these.

(thanks Xthaipe for help with musks + lugia + xern! still looking for the rest)

Last edited:

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
Looking for tradebacks of the following Pokémon (last ones before dex completion):

Zapdos, Moltres, Articuno, Mewtwo
Entei, Raikou, Suicune, Ho-oh
Mesprit, Uxie, Azelf, Palkia, Dialga, Cresselia, Heatran
Zekrom, Reshiram, Kyurem, Thundurus, Tornadus, Landorus
Yveltal, Zygarde

Any help would be appreciated!
I can give a flawless female dive ball timid ralts or a flawless dream ball female jolly buneary in return.
PM / VM if you can help with any of these.

(thanks Xthaipe for help with musks + lugia + xern! still looking for the rest)
I can help you with those if you still need it. Let me know.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Was talking with some others and on the subject of VGC I'd like to address something here in wifi (because I noticed a slightly increased interest in VGC here for 2016) as well as on the proper forum and then it will be in the hack check thread's OP. This may not apply to any of the frequenters or a good majority of them, please do not reply to this post with questions if you have any PM me.

Maxsoft Shiny Rayquaza's (aka Singapore Summer 2015 Rayquaza) OT name is one character too long for any of the games to register correctly - OT: SG Summer'15 . It is flagged as a hack because of this reason, Maxsoft - the distributors and makers of this event coupled with Nintendo of SEA region have been contacted numerous times by many people to fix this. They deemed "nothing was wrong" with the event or that people were in the wrong for this to occur.

This one character too long issue has also happened with two Nintendo of Korea events, most notably Jirachi for their release of the Wishmaker movie (after almost a decade of NA, JPN and EU/PAL) receiving the event. The difference is NoK actually paid attention to the response of customers and fixed it within the week of its release, but they too kept sending messages back to complainers that there was nothing wrong with the event and that it was made untradeable on purpose. Maxsoft still doesn't care at all about the fallacy.

You cannot trade Maxsoft Rayquaza in any other way other than local trade. It's flagged as a hack at tournaments for this reason - the games programming registers it as an invalid combination because the number of characters is "impossible" through normal means. This is very much like having a Japanese OT/Nickname on an English language save, but less dubious. Don't use the event Rayquaza with the OT: SG Summer'15 if you do you risk being DQ'd. All other Gen 6 Rayquaza are valid, however until TPCi, Maxsoft or Nintendo "SEA" address the issue with their Rayquaza, which is looking like never, Maxsoft Rayquaza will always be ineligible. All of these Rayquaza are shiny.

Eligible:

Winter 2015 World Hobby Fair Japanese Rayquaza - OT: WHF15 ID: 01185
CoroCoro Rayquaza - OT: コロコロ ID: 03145
Pokémon Spring Carnival 2015 Korean Rayquaza - OT: 포켓몬타운15 ID: 05025 (also had character issue, but was fixed)
Galileo Rayquaza - OT: Galilée or Galileo ID: 08055
Nintendo Hong Kong Rayquaza - OT: Nintendo HK ID: 09115

Not eligible:

Maxsoft Rayquaza (Singapore Summer 2015 Rayquaza) - OT: SG Summer'15 ID: 03145

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)