Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a general rule, if you get something good from the GTS you should assume it's hacked. Don't trade that here.
I don't know why anyone would bother hacking for a "perfect" Carnivine, but I admit it looks a little suspicious(why wouldn't the person just give me a trashier Carnivine?) I didn't know the GTS was crawling with hacked stuff, so thanks for telling me. How do I check if it's hacked? Are babies bred from it illegal, too(I doubt it, but what do I know?)

Simply_Enigmatic, do you have a female 6IV Magikarp? I could trade you a Gible for that, once I get one with the IVs and nature you want(already have Rough Skin on Gible.) I'm assuming you don't care about any Egg Moves since Gibles' kind of suck, but just to be sure.

I don't know why anyone would bother hacking for a "perfect" Carnivine, but I admit it looks a little suspicious(why wouldn't the person just give me a trashier Carnivine?) I didn't know the GTS was crawling with hacked stuff, so thanks for telling me. How do I check if it's hacked? Are babies bred from it illegal, too(I doubt it, but what do I know?)

Simply_Enigmatic, do you have a female 6IV Magikarp? I could trade you a Gible for that, once I get one with the IVs and nature you want(already have Rough Skin on Gible.) I'm assuming you don't care about any Egg Moves since Gibles' kind of suck, but just to be sure.
Nah, I don't need any egg moves. I'll work on getting a female for you.

If it's hacked, anything bred from it is also considered hacked. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. (and people will make 6IV shinies of just about anything, regardless of competitive value)

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Is there a smogon chart with all the possible HP combinations for gen 6? I'm trying to get an HP ice on my eletrike. Parents are Ditto 31IV everything Eletrik 31IV everything except Atk.
in case you haven't stumbled upon this yet.. http://3dspedia.com/iv-spreads-hidden-power-types-pokemon-xy/

its a useful chart for which spreads you'd need for each hidden power type.

edit: Swampy check out my free dittos, i have a hidden power ice one that will help you out.

Is there a smogon chart with all the possible HP combinations for gen 6? I'm trying to get an HP ice on my eletrike. Parents are Ditto 31IV everything Eletrik 31IV everything except Atk.
you won't get hp ice spread that way

You will need

31/even/30/31/31/31

If you missed previous events from 6th gen which were distributed through wifi in mystery gift can someone transfer you the wondercard or did i just miss everything? Because i just recently bought 6th gen games

Are there any you're looking for in particular? If you don't care about IVs, nature, etc. I may be able to give you some.
Diancie and Hoopa(event will be unavailable in my country) If i had to trade i would be looking for flawless ones. If you have anything send me a message we can sort something out

How do I get posting permission to get a trade thread going here? Is it time locked, does it require a certain amount of posts? I couldn't find anything in the stickies.

on the bottom of the forum it says "(You have insufficient privileges to post here.)" and there's no new thread button that I can see. Just made my account today, maybe that's why.

LF an Infiltrator Litwick(or anything on that line.) I'll take any HA Litwick, but I'm gonna have to breed for 31s in all but Atk and a Modest Nature, so if you can save me time I'll give a better trade. I can offer a Rotom with 31 in all but Atk(W/out Modest/good IVs on the Litwick, you get 31 on all but Atk and a Defense/speed,) and lots of other spitbacks like Porygon, Bagon, Anorith, Heracross(HA), Mienfoo(HA), Bergmite(HA), Ghastly(at least a few of 'em), Aron, Koffing, Electrike, Dratini, and a few others. Again, the better the Litwick you can trade(it being female, knowing Clear Smog, or holding a Dusk Stone/PP Max will also get you a better Poke in return, too), the better the Pokémon I'll give you in return will be. If someone has a 31/0/31/31/31/31 Modest Litwick/Lampent/Chandelure with Infiltrator, holding a Dusk Stone/PP Max, I'll trade my 31/22-23/31/26/31/30-31 Bold Suicune already EV trained(full HP and Def, 4 SpD.)

I have a question. While breeding for a mixed Torchic, I got this Shiny one. His Spread is: 30/31/24/31/31/31, Naive, Hp ice. It also has HA. Is it good enough for competitive battling? Thank you.

I have a question. While breeding for a mixed Torchic, I got this Shiny one. His Spread is: 30/31/24/31/31/31, Naive, Hp ice. It also has HA. Is it good enough for competitive battling? Thank you.
Definetely keep because shiny ones are hard to come by. As for competitive use you could try a mixed sweeper set but i dont know how nuch the defence iv would affect it

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Shiny, Hidden Power Ice, not a horrible value in the random stat... I would train that up for our BSS mixed set and use it ASAP! Blaziken doesn't have great bulk anyway and that small drop in defense isn't changing that too much..

Definetely keep because shiny ones are hard to come by. As for competitive use you could try a mixed sweeper set but i dont know how nuch the defence iv would affect it
Shiny, Hidden Power Ice, not a horrible value in the random stat... I would train that up for our BSS mixed set and use it ASAP! Blaziken doesn't have great bulk anyway and that small drop in defense isn't changing that too much..
Thank you for your answers :) Yep, I have good memories of the Life orb set because I used one in the Battle of hoenn with great results. So I will train it for BSS and probably run enough speed to outspeed Adamant scarf Lando after a boost. :D

I'm still looking for a HA Super Size Pumpkaboo/Gourgeist to complete my collection of breedables.
Please let me know if you have one. I'm sure that we can work something out since I have a lot of stuff to offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)