Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been SR'ing with event Zoroark for about an hour, is this one viable or not? What do you guys think is viable for this event (probably 31 speed and sp. attack?)

Hasty 28/30/30/25/24/29

I have a few questions about the X/Y cloning glitch. According to this guide, I start the timer after the screen fades to black following the reception of the "bad" Pokemon, but according to a YouTube video I saw, I start the timer after the screen returns to blue. Which is it?

Upon the expiration of the timer, do I begin holding down the power button, or do I need to have already done that so I can tap "Power Off" when it expires? Also, this video shows pressing the Home button at that screen instead of tapping "Power Off" - does it matter which I do?

Is it true that items throw off the timing of the cloning glitch? If so, does anyone have an updated time frame for cloning a Pokemon holding an item?

How often is the cloning glitch successful? Is it something that works every time if done properly, or does it only work occasionally like the old GTS cloning glitch?

I have a few questions about the X/Y cloning glitch. According to this guide, I start the timer after the screen fades to black following the reception of the "bad" Pokemon, but according to a YouTube video I saw, I start the timer after the screen returns to blue. Which is it?

Upon the expiration of the timer, do I begin holding down the power button, or do I need to have already done that so I can tap "Power Off" when it expires? Also, this video shows pressing the Home button at that screen instead of tapping "Power Off" - does it matter which I do?

Is it true that items throw off the timing of the cloning glitch? If so, does anyone have an updated time frame for cloning a Pokemon holding an item?

How often is the cloning glitch successful? Is it something that works every time if done properly, or does it only work occasionally like the old GTS cloning glitch?
I don't know too much about it. Only thing I can say is that in my opinion it's not worth the effort. I recently got a second system and I only managed to successfully pull it off twice of the 15+ times I tried.

I don't know too much about it. Only thing I can say is that in my opinion it's not worth the effort. I recently got a second system and I only managed to successfully pull it off twice of the 15+ times I tried.
Well it indeed isn't worth the effort. I've once tried it 2 hours long (so around 100-150 tries) and only got 2 clones.

What i've been doing was starting the timer when the screen goes black. And on expiration holding power off. Although i've changed time values multiply times so it could you need to be able to press "power off" when the timer expires

Hey guys I Masuda methoding for shiny Marill I got 1.5 k eggs in and no shiny so I want to ask if it works between a French and a German parent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)