Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So was wondering if I could get opinions on which spread I should aim for on Vanillite?

31/31/31/30/30/31
or
30/30/30/31/30/30

Using a specialized spread for Lv 50 and using a Mild nature so I can go Mixed and run either Ice Shard or Explosion the difference between the first and 2nd spread is that when maxing out SpA and keeping their speeds the same the first spread gives 1 more point to Attack while the 2nd gives 1 more point to SpA

So should I do a spread for stronger special moves or a stronger Explosion? I'm a bit torn so was hoping I could get some opinions since I have nothing w/ HP Ground in its egg group (yet) so want to be sure before I aim for a spread.
The first is miles better than the second. So, unless that one extra SpA turns 3HKOs in 2HKOs or 2HKOs in OHKOs, it's abolutely not worth it. Why would you sacrifice 4 stats just to get that +1 in SpA? There's only one instance in which something like that should be done and that's when you want to run max Speed but also run HP Flying in which case 31/x/31/30/30/30 becomes 30/x/30/30/30/31.
Question about Dream World Mons, I checked out the legal list of Dream World HA mons, but I noticed there is a huge chunk missng from all regions (excluding Kalos and starters) would it be possible ti catch them in dream balls without their hidden ability (since some didnt get HAs in Gen 5, or you just cant get some mons with HA in dream world) like a Panpour or otherw im forgetting?
A lot of gen 5 Pokemon can't be gotten in the Dream World. It's as simple as that. They (sadly) will never be available in Dream Balls. =(

So was the IV/EV checker code in HG/SS ever known to affect the pokemons legitimacy? Only reason I ask is because I don't want to illegitimize a pkmn and then trade it to someone ^^'
As long as the IV's of said Pokemon aren't altered in any way by the code, it should be fine. You'd still likely be RNG abusing whatever Pokemon you'd care to check its IV's anyway, so I'm too sure what the point of using the code would be, and might still be faster to use the IV judge in the Battle Tower to see if you've landed the IV's you're after.

Updated with new information, I thank everyone for their time.

Greetings everyone once again. I come to you all bearing a simple request.

I'm looking to obtain a
Gastly (Regular Pokeball):
-
Female
-Timid
-Destiny Bond/Disable
-(Spitback IVs)

Fletchling (Regular Pokeball)
-
Female
-Adamant
-Tailwind/Quick Guard
-(Spitback IVs)

Mawile (Regular Pokeball)
-
Female
-Adamant
-Fire Fang/Ice Fang/Thunder Fang/Guard Swap
-(Spitback IVs)

Hippopotas (Regular Pokeball)
-
Female
-Impish
-Slack Off/Whirlwind/Curse
-(Spitback IVs)

Chansey (Regular Pokeball)
-Female
-Bold
-Natural Cure
-Heal Bell/Seismic Toss
-(Spitback IVs)

In exchange I have the following options-

Pawniard (Regular Pokeball):
-Male/Female
-Adamant/Jolly
-Defiant
-Sucker Punch/Revenge/Pursuit EM
-31/31/31/x/31/31

Torchic (Regular Pokeball):
-
Male
-Adamant
-Speed Boost
-31/31/31/x/31/31

Scyther (Regular Pokeball):
-
Male/Female
-Adamant
-Technician
-Vacuum Wave/Defog
-31/31/31/x/31/31

Kangaskhan (Regular Pokeball):
-Well I suppose this is obvious
-Jolly
-Scrappy
-Double-Edge
-31/31/31/x/31/31

Buneary (Regular Pokeball):
-
Male
-Jolly
-Klutz
-Fake Out
-31/31/31/31/31/31

Beldum (Regular Pokeball):
-
N/A
-Jolly
-Clear Body
-31/31/31/x/31/31

Marill (Regular Pokeball):
-Male
-Adamant
-Huge Power
-Belly Drum/Aqua Jet
-31/31/31/31/31/31

If you could help me out. I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you for your time and shoot me a conversation message if you're interested.

I van help you with a Disable Gastly, Gengar learns D-Bond al level 50, and with Quick Guard Fletchling, Tail Wind TalonFlame learns. PM me for those two.

I am looking for a Dream Ball Female Limber Buneary(may be Love Ball with another abilitie) and a Dream Ball Female Prankster Sableye. Both with Spitback Ivs or none at all, doesn't really matter.

Does anyone here have HA Hoenn starter Pokemon? Dont need egg moves I ca do it myself, ideal nature prefered, but optional. And an Adamant ditto. Thanks

So I thought I would go for a HP ice pikachu with volt tackle. I'm wondering what is the best nature and ability for this poke? Also is the following spread ok 31|30|30|31|31|31

So I thought I would go for a HP ice pikachu with volt tackle. I'm wondering what is the best nature and ability for this poke? Also is the following spread ok 31|30|30|31|31|31
That spread is good along with Naive or Hasty nature if you're going mixed. Otherwise go Timid with 31/ee/30/31/31/31. As for ability Lightning Rod is preferred.

Looking for these pokemon, PM me for offers:

- Jolly Inner Focus Kangaskhan with double edge (31/31/31/x/31/31)
- Timid Moody Smeargle (31/x/31/31/31/31)
- Timid Swift Swim Ludicolo (31/x/31/31/31/31)

Excuse me, please?

I'm looking for a torkoal with the hidden ability (shell armor) (caught in a repeat/luxury/ultra ball )

Does anyone by any chance have a female spitback of the torkoal?

If yes, please cmt for it?

So I'm looking for Pokemon on this list with 5IVs (6 if a mixed nature) 4EMs, and a matching Pokeball.

Getting closer to finishing my collection which has every breedable Pokemon/form with max EMs/5+IVs/Matching ball. Don't plan on doing these ones anytime soon so was wondering if anyone could take them on.

High Priority Pokemon I'm Looking for:
-Qwilfish
-Wingull
-Duskull (Dusknoir)
-Slowpoke (Slowking)
-Gible
-Lillipup
-Darumaka (Darmanitan-Z)
-Pumkaboo (All non-super sizes)

Worth noting unless its unavoidable pickiness has lately prevented me from accepting certain tutor/Lv up moves as EMs unless they are worth relearning.

I have several things to offer however I do not want to format everything I have to this site. Was hoping if anyone can help with any of these they'd let me know [preferably in my profile page or PM] if there is a specific Pokemon they are looking for and I can let them know the variant I have(or will breed) and we can try to agree on something before either of us start breeding.

I'm not looking to trade shinies however can keep the Pokemon in its egg if you can do the same (you may not have to depending on the Pokemon)

I do not mind helping you get these Pokemon if I have anything I can send to help. Just so long as I do not have to touch the Day Care otherwise I'd just breed the whole thing which I'm trying to avoid as I want OT variety.

Also do not mind taking custom orders I do not have if it interests me as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)