Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Makes sense, yeah. Thanks for the reply. Never thought of this strat, but it can lead to deathly combinations o.o
Considering the fact that only five Pokemon get it (Woobat/Swoobat, Bidoof/Bibarel, and Numel), and they're all terrible, they'd be better served running their more standard options (Kee/Salac for Swoobat, Chesto for Bibarel, and LO for LC Numel).

I'm thisclose to giving up on learning to rng, after spending about 10 hours (with help!) trying to learn x_x; I feel quite dense :(

More on-topic - how has the dropping of the pentagon rule affected trading on the forums thus far, does anyone know? /random curiosity

I'm thinking on giving away some battle ready Pokemon I've been using myself. I know it can be a pain in the ass to obtain the right Pokemon that are ready to battle, especially when you're excited and just want to play quickly. Since I don't battle so much anymore I thought of giving some away for free. Would that be wanted?

I'm thinking on giving away some battle ready Pokemon I've been using myself. I know it can be a pain in the ass to obtain the right Pokemon that are ready to battle, especially when you're excited and just want to play quickly. Since I don't battle so much anymore I thought of giving some away for free. Would that be wanted?

YES!! :)

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Even if you gave away Lv. 3 Rattatas, people would want them.

I'm thisclose to giving up on learning to rng, after spending about 10 hours (with help!) trying to learn x_x; I feel quite dense :(

More on-topic - how has the dropping of the pentagon rule affected trading on the forums thus far, does anyone know? /random curiosity
Nothing has really changed afaik. VGC 2016 still applies the pentagon rule and the non-pentagon unban is most likely just for this battlespot season anyway.

can somebody get me a ditto naive nature with perfect IVs in HP attack defense special tacking speed and a Lucario with perfect IVs non English

Last edited:
Anyone interested in Modest Competitive Milotic?

I believe all 31 ivs..

Looking for other competitive Pokemon, bored w Milotic.

I also have Sylveon too..max ivs both ev trained

Anyone interested in Modest Competitive Milotic?

I believe all 31 ivs..

Looking for other competitive Pokemon, bored w Milotic.

I also have Sylveon too..max ivs both ev trained
I am, kind of. Check out my trade trhead. There might be some interesting stuff for you among those Pokemon. Feel free to leave a message if anything interests you.

So I plan on doing another retro giveaway later in the coming weeks...not sure exactly when. Grand prize will be a shiny bold 30/18/31/30/31/30 Manaphy, and in addition, there will be a chance to win a HP Grass/Ice/Electric Oblivia Heatran. Maybe Oblivia Deoxys, but not 100% on it at the moment. Do note that I no longer own any cartridges as I have them in plain, simple .pkm format, which means...I'll need at least 2-3 distributors. Distributors have semi-redis rights to these Pokemon. (More than 3 in question)

PREREQUISITES:
Must have the ability to handle 4th and 5th gen .pkm's.
You must not be in the Smogon blacklist.

SIDE NOTES:
- First in Smogon to distribute a flawless Oblivia Deoxys (November 2010, I vividly remember acquiring it the day before Thanksgiving)
- First in Smogon to distribute a series of flawless Oblivia Heatran (October 2010, I think...do note that these come with the special Eruption move, exclusively from Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs)

Last edited:

Don't give up on learning to RNG. It is VERY difficult at first and once you learn it you will be kicking yourself for not understanding sooner (if your experience is anything like mine was).

Anyway for a more relevant part of my post, is Naive or Hasty preferred for Hoopa and why?

Regiultima115 said:
Anyway for a more relevant part of my post, is Naive or Hasty preferred for Hoopa and why?
I think Hasty is preferred due to Hoopa having absolutely horrible Physical Defence. On some sets though, Naive would help you take priority better. Either one would be good if you're resetting for it though.

Does anyone want free breedables/spitbacks? Here's my list:

Spearow (♂) - Jolly - Sniper - 31.31.31.29.31.31
Cherubi (♂) - Timid - Chlorophyll - 31.30.31.30.31.24
Cherubi (♂) - Timid - Chlorophyll - 31.31.31.24.30.31
Cacnea (♂) - Adamant - Water Absorb - 31.31.31.31.30.31
Cacnea (♂) - Adamant - Sand Veil - 31.31.31.0.31.31

Last edited:
Alright, fuck it. I'm giving up on that stupid DexNav feature.

Looking for a HA female Gible in a cool ball, preferably Impish and in a Great Ball.

Alright, fuck it. I'm giving up on that stupid DexNav feature.

Looking for a HA female Gible in a cool ball, preferably Impish and in a Great Ball.
I can give you one. Gible-line is btw easier to get in a friend safari xP I'll add you and come online asap...

What four egg moves should I put on Pichu?
Volt Tackle, and three other egg moves. It's in the Field egg group, so it's not like any of its other ones are particularly hard to pass down to it, and since you need a Pikachu to hold the Light Ball to get Volt Tackle, getting one with a usable nature AND IV's in all the right places is maddening enough. Plus it's not like it's ever really using the others given how spectacularly frail it is...

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

I'm assuming you're referring to this season's Battle Spot regulations? The non-pentagon rule won't be forever, likely only this season (and VGC still uses the pentagon-only rule), so it won't make pentagon mons any less valuable. Perhaps RNGs will see some slight increase for those who want to make use of them, but I can't imagine it having too great an effect on anything..

Does anyone want free breedables/spitbacks? Here's my list:

Spearow (♂) - Jolly - Sniper - 31.31.31.29.31.31
Cherubi (♂) - Timid - Chlorophyll - 31.30.31.30.31.24
Cherubi (♂) - Timid - Chlorophyll - 31.31.31.24.30.31
Cacnea (♂) - Adamant - Water Absorb - 31.31.31.31.30.31
Cacnea (♂) - Adamant - Sand Veil - 31.31.31.0.31.31
Are they all in regular Poke Balls?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)