Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on Thomaz's list there isn't a Bold Zapdos with HP Ice in an Ultra Ball on Smogon, so I'm going to go for that. Unless someone does have one but its not on the list? O.o
Last time I checked, rufus drumknott was SRing for this for our impending giveaway. Although, I haven't heard of any progress for a while since I've been off the grid for a few weeks. Bold HP Ice Zap is one of my biggest wants though.
Yes, and I don't recommend it :( Be nice and share with everyone if you get one, keroblade.

Which hidden power is the most useful for Mega Pidgeot? I've seen Ground, Grass, Ice and Fighting all suggested. I ussually just play Battle Spot if that makes any difference.

Which hidden power is the most useful for Mega Pidgeot? I've seen Ground, Grass, Ice and Fighting all suggested. I ussually just play Battle Spot if that makes any difference.
Ice is best on Battle Spot since some of the top tier 'mons there are 4x weak to it (Garchomp, M-Mence, and Lando come to mind) and M-Pidgeot is fast enough to deal damage to them before they can hit it.

Yes, and I don't recommend it :( Be nice and share with everyone if you get one, keroblade.
Understandable! I only soft-reset it for about 90 minutes yesterday and that was annoying. Stupid Agility making it so that I can't soft-reset casually like I usually do, you need to focus on catching it far more than some other legends otherwise you might miss the Agility. :/

I'm currently away on holiday, but had a chance to SR a couple of wondercards.
Any interest in the following? I may not get a chance to reply to messages for a while, cellular signal is pretty bad.

Diancie (LEGIT)
Timid - 31/X/31/28/31/31

Hoopa (INJECTED)
Jolly - 30/31/31/x/28/31

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I'm currently away on holiday, but had a chance to SR a couple of wondercards.
Any interest in the following? I may not get a chance to reply to messages for a while, cellular signal is pretty bad.

Diancie (LEGIT)
Timid - 31/X/31/28/31/31

Hoopa (INJECTED)
Jolly - 30/31/31/x/28/31
You might get some trades with your Hoopa, because there isn't a good Jolly Hoopa around these parts AFAIK, but since it comes from a injected WC (and there's a good amount of people around here with/SRing from legit WCs) it might hurt its trade value, unless whoever wants it doesn't mind about it coming from a injected WC.

Last edited:
So i've had a go at my first giveaway/trade thread, any feedback on it would be appreciated, i just want to make sure it makes sense and is legible!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)