Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have a brave duskull spitback to trade? Pref 0 speed and female :D also need brave larvitar, again pref 0 speed and female. No egg moves needed on either.
spitback I have to offer are hydregion/ marowak / azumarill: aqua jet, great ball / gengar: moon ball / kangaskhan or any battle maison item :)

Strange question but can anyone with power saves and someone that has infinite rare candies quickly rare candy up some battle ready Pokemon for me. Thanks

hi guys i have a quick question, i have heard that if you battle someone on battlespot that has hacked pokemon or if you recieved a hacked pokemon on wondertrade it had a chance of corrupting your file.. is this true? should i go on wondertrade/battlespot? what are the chances of this happening?

hi guys i have a quick question, i have heard that if you battle someone on battlespot that has hacked pokemon or if you recieved a hacked pokemon on wondertrade it had a chance of corrupting your file.. is this true? should i go on wondertrade/battlespot? what are the chances of this happening?
Bad hacks (as in poorly coded) could do this in theory yes, but they usually are caught by the system or crash the game of the hacker before they can go online.

While you might run into hacks battling/trading, these are usually better coded so they shouldn't cause any harm to your game. Worst I've heard are "bad eggs" from Wonder Trade.

That doesn't mean you won't run into stupid crazy hacks online (6 Mega Pokemon Teams, Pokemon with Wondergaurd, etc.) but its much rarer now a days.

can anyone tell me the best nature to have on hoopa the new event i dont battle so that dont matter to me thanks

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
lf someone to help me clone some things for a giveaway. pm me if youd like to help, cloner can keep some full redis stuff

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Sadly, there are rumours of this happening. Masuda himself even tweeted that people have been reaching out to him about it and that Nintendo has been notified. However, it seems the issue is only with Free Battles on Battle Spot, not Rated Battles. So my advice would be to stick to Rated for now until these things are resolved (like the update that stopped people from hacking and seeing what you were selecting each turn before you at the start of X and Y).

I would not be afraid of actually running into this on Rated mode, no reason to stop playing altogether!

Oathkeeper

"Wait!" he says, do I look like a waiter?
is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
LF: Any Naive Ditto!!! Doesn't need to be anything special. Just any simple Naive Ditto. Help please!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 15)