Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I've got a Dialga and a Giratina I haven't RNG'd from the Dream Radar (yes I know Telepathy's worthless).

Nature recommendations for them?

Also, is the Zoroark specific to the Event Beasts, or will it react to any Copy of them? Since I managed to RNG my Adamant Landorus (Thanks Thomaz ), it's the only potential "stationary" mon I have left on this game file.
Zoroark only reacts to the event Beasts if they've been brought over through the Relocator. Serebii has a page dedicated to the Relocator here.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Was planning on maybe SRing Tornadus, what nature should I do? Timid or Jolly? Also, best ball? Dusk or Nest, maybe Master?
Thanks for future answers :)
ive got a nice jolly masterball one, so def do timid if ur not masterballing it, but mixed for master ball to save time

Last edited:
Anyone got a 5IV bold Suicune up for trade (or borrow for 7 days) I can breed pokes with these spreads
31/31/31/31/31/31
31/0/31/31/31/31
31/0/31/31/31/0
HP Fire
HP Ice
HP Ground
Hp Fighting
The Suicune must be viable on Battle Spot

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
LF Ha venipede, Ha poliwag
I has HA evees and some other things.
If you still need help, I can catch you a Poliwhirl and Whirlipede from the friend safari. PM/VM me :) Don't need anything in return.

btw, welcome to Smogon ^_^

Last edited:

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Screw the RNG:
31/31/31/31/20/31 Calm Heatran. I know it's awful, but part of me wants to keep it and move on.
toss it and keep going, or take a break. dont do anything youll regret, ive found if you even have to ask its most likely a toss

Is there a way to download PokeTransporter seperately without having to delete PokeBank? Deleted PokeTransporter on accident, should've never done that.

How can I check the full IV spread of a Pokemon without using Rare Candy? I want to check if my HP Fire Magnemite has 30 ivs on its speed and spa.

Edit: In ORAS

How can I check the full IV spread of a Pokemon without using Rare Candy? I want to check if my HP Fire Magnemite has 30 ivs on its speed and spa.
Make sure to save before you enter the Battle Institute, so you can soft reset when you are done calculating the IVs. Otherwise you would have to beat a bunch of opponents.

EDIT: The Battle Institute is in Mauville City and auto levels your Pokémon to level 50.

Want some breeding work so

Anyone open to a spitback trade? Just any spitback (except the breedables i already listed in my shop) works.
I can offer any spitback version of the breedables listed in my thread

Cretacerus

Survivor
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Reactions Contest Winner
Want some breeding work so

Anyone open to a spitback trade? Just any spitback (except the breedables i already listed in my shop) works.
I can offer any spitback version of the breedables listed in my thread
Hey there,
I'd be interested in a male 4IV Helioptile with its four egg moves, and perhaps a female 4IV HA Treecko, if you are able to breed four egg moves onto it. I can offer spitbacks from my thread for those two.^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)