Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I'm looking for some helpful patrons to complete my national dex minus mythics in order to get my shiny charm and start contributing shinies to the community. Is that worthy of starting a thread or should ask here? or perhaps is there a better site in general i might find better success?

Hey, does anyone have a spare Male Timburr with the egg move Mach Punch?
I don't really care about IVs and nature. Don't have much to offer in return, but I do have a lot of spare BP lying around so I could buy anything of your choice.

Last edited:
Hey, does anyone have a spare Male Timburr with the egg move Mach Punch?
I don't really care about IVs and nature. Don't have much to offer in return, but I do have a lot of spare BP lying around so I could buy anything of your choice.
I've got one. If you've got a spare male Scraggy with Drain Punch, that'd be awesome. If not, trade me anything for the Timburr

I'm looking for HA Chimchar, Turtwig and Piplup. Don't care about natures or IVs

I've got HA Dratini and HA Tyrunt, Adamant, perfect IV's except for Sp At, with Extreme Speed and Dragon Dance respectively.

Can anyone help me out?
I have chimchar and turtwig I think. I can give it to you for free, but if you have spare BP and can teach my dunsparce stealth rock that would be helpful. I'll just merge my other post with this one, does anyone have some spare BP to teach my dunsparce stealth rock.

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Hi, I'm looking for some helpful patrons to complete my national dex minus mythics in order to get my shiny charm and start contributing shinies to the community. Is that worthy of starting a thread or should ask here? or perhaps is there a better site in general i might find better success?
Requests like that are most fitting to put here. Threads in the Wi-Fi part of smogon is pretty much reserved exclusively for trade threads, which you would open to show off what you have, instead of just asking for stuff. You can list the Pokemon you're missing in a Hide Tab, if you're afraid that the post would be too big.

Repost:

Looking for a Level 47 or less Dialga. If it can be nicknamed, even better.

IV's, EV's, Nature, etc. are irrelevant.

Also:

Looking for a Timid/Hasty/Naive Icy Snow or Tundra Vivillon with its Egg Move Rage Powder.

PM me if you can help me. Thanks in advance.
Just letting you know, Vivillion does not pass down its pattern via breeding. You may want to ask for nature, IVs, etc. when requesting specific patterns.

LF flawless female modest Mareep (or anything in it's evolution line) 31/xx/31/31/31/31. preferrably in a moon, lure, dream, fast, or quick ball. CMT for anything you want or any services you want. Also LF a gyaradosite. No idea where mine went.

Last edited:
Can anyone trade me a decent competitive genesect? I've never owned one and I've been on this forum for 9 years ha! I have many shinies fro, gen5 plus some, nice gen 6 pokes in my sig thread below...

I hope this is the right place to ask for breeding advice. I currently have 3 Honedges and a Ditto that I am going to breed.

xx/xx/xx/xx/xx/00, Female, Matching Ball.
31/xx/31/31/31/31, Male.
31/31/xx/xx/31/31, Male, Nature.
31/31/xx/xx/31/31, Ditto, Nature.

I'm not sure how I should go about breeding for a 31/31/31/xx/31/0 Honedge. Power Weight + Destiny Knot on the first 2? Destiny Knot + Everstone on 1 and 3? Do I even need the Ditto anymore?

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks in advance.

I hope this is the right place to ask for breeding advice. I currently have 3 Honedges and a Ditto that I am going to breed.

xx/xx/xx/xx/xx/00, Female, Matching Ball.
31/xx/31/31/31/31, Male.
31/31/xx/xx/31/31, Male, Nature.
31/31/xx/xx/31/31, Ditto, Nature.

I'm not sure how I should go about breeding for a 31/31/31/xx/31/0 Honedge. Power Weight + Destiny Knot on the first 2? Destiny Knot + Everstone on 1 and 3? Do I even need the Ditto anymore?

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks in advance.
Just use Destiny Knot and Everstone, and keep replacing the female with females that have at least one more perfect stat than what you currently have in the day-care. Granted, it'd be easier if you asked for a Trick Room Ditto to breed with, to almost guarantee the 0 Speed IV passes down.

Repost for new page

Does anyone have a staraptor and smeargle I could use for soft resetting mewtwo? I want to get a good IV one and I need these Pokemon to make it easier. I would need

-Staraptor jolly (31 HP 31 speed IVs) with the move final gambit. Also it needs 8 HP ev and 112 speed ev. So the stats would be HP 249, Speed 229

-smeargle (level 100) careful nature (31 HP, defense, sp defense, and speed IV). It's moves need to be spore, heal block, rock polish, and recover. It's EVs would need to be 252 HP, 92 SpDef, and 164 speed. So it's stats would be 314 HP, 106Def, 163 spdef, 227 speed

If anyone can help me I'd be appreciated. I don't have much in return other than some spitback 5IVs, a shiny event rayquaza (can soft reset for nature and some decent IVs), a North American Arceus code, and some spitbacks w random egg moves.

Let me know, thanks

Looking for E-speed linoon or other rare events(ivs don't matter), or good legendary resets
For trade: NA shiny mewtwo code
VM me offers.

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
I'm currently thinking about adding even more Dittos to both my collection and giveaway, Trick Room Dittos with certain Hidden Powers to be more specific. I'm however not exactly sure yet if I should respectively go for an Atk IV of either 0 or 1 to obtain a certain Hidden Power and keep the confusion damage to a strict minimum, or if I should rather go with either 30 or 31 to obtain more attacking power, both physical and special. Any suggestions?

Edit: Also, which Hidden Power types would be viable? I'm certainly aiming for HP Fire and HP Ice, but which others should I do?

Last edited:
Sorry this is one part of this site im not really comprehending. But repost for new page.

Does any one have a shiny machamp? Battle ready would be to die for but any would be hood also

I'm currently thinking about adding even more Dittos to both my collection and giveaway, Trick Room Dittos with certain Hidden Powers to be more specific. I'm however not exactly sure yet if I should respectively go for an Atk IV of either 0 or 1 to obtain a certain Hidden Power and keep the confusion damage to a strict minimum, or if I should rather go with either 30 or 31 to obtain more attacking power, both physical and special. Any suggestions?

Edit: Also, which Hidden Power types would be viable? I'm certainly aiming for HP Fire and HP Ice, but which others should I do?
HP Grass or Electric, for any sweeper normally walked by bulky water types. Unless Swampert and Quagsire get up to OU I'd suggest Electric.

HP Fighting to break down Steel-type walls and actually do decent chip damage to a predicted Snorlax/Chansey/Blissey switch in.

Pokemon X:
I have an extra Arceus 20th anniversary code (North America). Willing to trade it for Ho-Oh, Kyogre or any event legendary (Deoxys, Jirachi etc.).
Thanks!

LF flawless female modest Mareep (or anything in it's evolution line) 31/xx/31/31/31/31. preferrably in a moon, lure, dream, fast, or quick ball. CMT for anything you want or any services you want. Also LF a gyaradosite. No idea where mine went.
repost
Edit: 31/2/25/31/25/31 Timid manaphy keep or toss

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 14)