Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Are all of these moves on Entei exclusively from this Crown Beast event: Flare Blitz, Crush Claw, Howl and Extreme Speed?

cf. Bulbapedia and Serebii
As far as I know this moveset can be found on the following Event versions of Entei:
  • Europe and North America Winter 2011 Entei
  • GameStop Entei (North American)
  • Crown City Entei (Korean)
  • Shinsegae Entei (Korean)
  • Eigakan Entei (Japanese)
The source of this information can be found in this section on Bulbapedia.

Last edited:
Hi. Does anyone here have either American or European codes for Aldora's birds for trade? Or a Jirachi code?

Can Offer a 20th Aniversary untouched Mew SR'd by myself with the following characteristics:

Nature: Calm
Lvl: 100
IV Spread: 29/08/31/31/30/31

Also some other shinies bred by myself and hatched via TSV.

Last edited:
Will I be able to redeem my NA Darkrai code June 29th? I want it to have my birthday.
Yes, they expire/have to be redeemed by August 31st, 2016!

Edit: Alternatively, you can change the date on your 3DS to your birthday, and then redeem the code and the Darkrai will have your birthday as its received date as well as the Wonder Card date

Last edited:

zapzap29

The obssessive man of passion
Keep or toss?

Relaxed XYZ Yveltal 31/30/31/31/31/03

Does this have any use/trade value whatsoever? I feel like I'd be better off resetting for something else but I'd like to get some opinions.

Hi guys, i want Salamance 31/××/31/31/31/31 natu Modest or Bold with defog, i have competitive shinies and legends competitive no shinies, i can offer 2x1

Hi guys, i want Salamance 31/××/31/31/31/31 natu Modest or Bold with defog, i have competitive shinies and legends competitive no shinies, i can offer 2x1
I can RNG you those. It will take a while because I need to evolve Bagon in my SS. Tell me what nature you prefer.
I already have some in my trade thread. Check it out. Perhaps you like one of those, too.

zapzap29

The obssessive man of passion
Since I haven't gotten a response to this,

Keep or toss?

Relaxed XYZ Yveltal 31/30/31/31/31/03

Does this have any use/trade value whatsoever? I feel like I'd be better off resetting for something else but I'd like to get some opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 15)