Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a shiny raquaza with 5 Ivs or better clan trade quite a lot for it: shinys with 5 Ivs or more both normal and lengendary as well as event shinys with 5 or more Ivs both normal or legendary (most come with egg moves and/or special balls unless I say otherwize)
BriarRose and MattaPod both have spectacular shiny rayquazas SRed from the recent event on their respective trade threads

Oh I actually have one of these! Though I have to emphasise that (true to what you're asking) it's definitely not competitive. Bashful Lv.10 DW Multiscale Lugia, from the radar thingy. I don't need or want it, though I'd appreciate any replacement Lugia (for dex purposes) if you're interested.

Although I do wonder why you'd want a competitive ability on a non-competitive Pokemon!

I have a box of 5IV xAttack Modest Bulbasaur eggs that I've saved. I plan to give these eggs away after I check my remaining (400+) eggs for shinies. Should I save more eggs, or release the remaining xAttack hatched babies? Are they 'in demand' as far as giveaways go?

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I have a box of 5IV xAttack Modest Bulbasaur eggs that I've saved. I plan to give these eggs away after I check my remaining (400+) eggs for shinies. Should I save more eggs, or release the remaining xAttack hatched babies? Are they 'in demand' as far as giveaways go?
You can post the eggs here in giveaway format:

http://www.reddit.com/r/SVExchange/

or on Smogon's giveaway sub-forum:

http://www.smogon.com/forums/forums/giveaways.316/

I'd keep any 31/31/31/x/31/31 male/female (HA) (for those who would want to breed physical venusaurs), 31/31/31/31/31/31 male/female (for those who want to MM their own shiny) and any 31/x/31/31/31/31 male/females - as an aside you can keep those with 30 in any uninvested stat and probably down to 29 for others. That's what I do when I breed hordes of eggs. Generally people are happy with any shiny as long as it's something they don't have already or if it's at least semi-usable in battle.

I'm probably at the wrong place, but I don't know where to go otherwise. =/

I was looking at Pokemon who can get Sucker Punch from PtHGSS and I noticed that Seviper can use it, with a Naive nature and the ability Infiltrator. But Infiltrator and Sucker Punch are impossible together. I assume this is a mistake?

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I'm probably at the wrong place, but I don't know where to go otherwise. =/

I was looking at Pokemon who can get Sucker Punch from PtHGSS and I noticed that Seviper can use it, with a Naive nature and the ability Infiltrator. But Infiltrator and Sucker Punch are impossible together. I assume this is a mistake?
Yeah, it is. They do that kind of mistakes often when there are only placeholder sets (like lol Sheer Force Double-Edge Tauros for example).

I am not quite sure, if this is the correct place for this question, but:
I have just caught a Latios and I am not sure, if it is worth keeping it or if I should soft reset and try again.
Hasty nature (-Def / +Speed)
IVs: 31 HP / 30-31 Attack / 8-10 Def / 31 Sp.A / 29-31 S.Def / 26-28 Speed

The only thing that bothers me about this Latios is its speed since I dont't know, whether these 3 to 5 missing IVs are relevant in terms of speed tiers or not. It might be noteworthy that this Latios was "caught" (or rather given to me) on Omega Ruby, whereas I can still catch another one in Alpha Sapphire with the Eon Ticket and that I could influence the latter's nature via a Synchronizer.

I have just caught a Latios and I am not sure, if it is worth keeping it or if I should soft reset and try again.

The only thing that bothers me about this Latios is its speed since I dont't know, whether these 3 to 5 missing IVs are relevant in terms of speed tiers or not. It might be noteworthy that this Latios was "caught" (or rather given to me) on Omega Ruby, whereas I can still catch another one in Alpha Sapphire with the Eon Ticket and that I could influence the latter's nature via a Synchronizer.
Imperfect speed is a deal breaker (even if the defense was perfect/better). Toss.

I'd toss. Defense is too low and Latios needs perfect speed.

Looking for female spitbacks:
- zubat (dusk ball & with Infiltrator)
- slugma (heavy ball)
- meowth (friend ball)

Offering:
Anything from my thread.

P.S. - If you're trying to send me a pm and you're unable to do it, please either post on my thread or reply to my on this thread to notify me. Thank you.

Imperfect speed is a deal breaker (even if the defense was perfect/better). Toss.
I'd toss. Defense is too low and Latios needs perfect speed.
Thanks for your quick responses; the Smogon-Community is always so helpful!

You can use a synchronizer on gift Lati@s as well, which actually has a 100% sync rate.
I almost started to rip the skin of my face apart with my fingernails as I have wasted at least 180 soft-resets on my two Latis without knowing this. Thank you SO MUCH for that hint!

But by the way: Was this actually the correct threat to ask this question?

Thanks for your quick responses; the Smogon-Community is always so helpful!

I almost started to rip the skin of my face apart with my fingernails as I have wasted at least 180 soft-resets on my two Latis without knowing this. Thank you SO MUCH for that hint!

But by the way: Was this actually the correct threat to ask this question?
Yes this was the correct place to ask.

I wanna get myself a Naughty Bellsprout for Sucker Punch move tutor in gen 4. Now, should I catch one in a cool ball and go with Leaf Blade or should I breed one in gen 4 for Power Whip? Or should I do both? =P

Pearl

Romance は風のまま
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis the 7th Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Champion

Timid Nature
IVs: 31/30/31/31/31/31

Not gonna lie, this is mostly a bragging post because I'm so happy about it and it only took me an afternoon, but does pentagon Heatran require a good Hidden Power for trade value or is this worth keeping?

Timid Nature
IVs: 31/30/31/31/31/31

Not gonna lie, this is mostly a bragging post because I'm so happy about it and it only took me an afternoon, but does pentagon Heatran require a good Hidden Power for trade value or is this worth keeping?
Daaaaaaaamn. And Heatran can run Stone Edge so the 30 attack is actually useful... I'd say its absolutely worth keeping. Some heatran use HP, some don't, both will have preferred sets of IVs and you got the latter. Congrats!
(Now get it cloned a bunch of times for generous distribution ;P)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)