Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could someone help me transfer my Lucario from my X to my AS, please? She's holding a Lucarionite so I can't use GTS. VM me if you can help :)

LF Spitback HA Larvitar, no IVs/ Nature needed
If no one offers you help by tomorrow, let me know and I can breed you a spitback in a Dream Ball.

Last edited:
I have shiny hp ice electrike sv bred in a safari ball. Did you breed that pidgey yourself ? :)
Nope. WT. RU interested in rare balls? Or moves

I have moon ball sneasel
Luxury ball noibat with seitcheroo
Also have dreams ball mutkrow

Pudgy is non redi just checked sorry.

Moderator edit: Don't triple post.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have moon ball sneasel
Luxury ball noibat with seitcheroo
Also have dreams ball mutkrow
I have all of those. I'm only interested in the pidgey . Could you give me the detail in pm so we don't clog up the thread
I'll give you my electrike detail too

Edit: Ahh that's a bummer then :(

Hey, I'm either looking for any Infernape that is male and knows Close Combat and Flare Blitz, or:
Does anyone have a spitback male Chimchar on offer that they would trade me for a 3 IV spit back Speed Boost Torchic or a 4IV spit back spitback Pawniard? Or there might be the odd other thing I can offer.
Thanks!

I'm still hatching eggs in hopes of getting a shiny spread (past 1000 now).

I heard something about the equipped items being important? Like, if you get a shiny with just the Destiny Knot and not the Everstone, it won't be shiny if you do equip the Everstone because the PID changes? Also, probably not, but does it matter if one of the parents is from Pokebank? I just want to be sure I'm just unlucky and I'm not doing this wrong...

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'm still hatching eggs in hopes of getting a shiny spread (past 1000 now).

I heard something about the equipped items being important? Like, if you get a shiny with just the Destiny Knot and not the Everstone, it won't be shiny if you do equip the Everstone because the PID changes? Also, probably not, but does it matter if one of the parents is from Pokebank? I just want to be sure I'm just unlucky and I'm not doing this wrong...
Origin of parents only matters based on whether they're from different regions or not (whether they trigger the MM flag).

As far as I know items do not change the PID [including Everstone, I have ~5 different natures with the same PID, they're not connected anymore similar to in Gen V].

The only things that change the PID if it's static are (i) Changing from non-MM parents to MM (or vice-versa); (ii) Picking up the Shiny Charm (or hacking it out of your game if that's your thing); (iii) a combination of (i) and (ii).

Naturally in all 3 cases there's a different (well, most likely different, they could be the same) fixed PID. So it might always be 00000001 if you have Shiny Charm but non MM parents, 00000002 if you have MM parents but not Shiny Charm and 00000003 if you have MM parents and Shiny Charm. But it will stay as the specific number unless you change one of those factors.

Origin of parents only matters based on whether they're from different regions or not (whether they trigger the MM flag).

As far as I know items do not change the PID [including Everstone, I have ~5 different natures with the same PID, they're not connected anymore similar to in Gen V].

The only things that change the PID if it's static are (i) Changing from non-MM parents to MM (or vice-versa); (ii) Picking up the Shiny Charm (or hacking it out of your game if that's your thing); (iii) a combination of (i) and (ii).

Naturally in all 3 cases there's a different (well, most likely different, they could be the same) fixed PID. So it might always be 00000001 if you have Shiny Charm but non MM parents, 00000002 if you have MM parents but not Shiny Charm and 00000003 if you have MM parents and Shiny Charm. But it will stay as the specific number unless you change one of those factors.
Ah, ok. Good to know. I'll keep on trucking then. =) Surely, I should get a shiny sooner or later (got one at 250 and forgot to check the other inheritences. =X).

Hey, I'm either looking for any Infernape that is male and knows Close Combat and Flare Blitz, or:
Does anyone have a spitback male Chimchar on offer that they would trade me for a 3 IV spit back Speed Boost Torchic or a 4IV spit back spitback Pawniard? Or there might be the odd other thing I can offer.
Thanks!
I can trade you a chimchar spitback, message me on my profile whenever you're online

Spent the last few days working towards the Shiny Charm/a live Dex stored in the bank; question:

What Pokemon are NOT needed for the Shiny Charm?

Thanks in advance! :P

What game are we talking about?
X at the moment, but because its a live dex it will eventually be AS as well. :)

Mew
Celebi
Jirachi
Deoxys
Phione
Manaphy
Darkrai
Shaymin
Arceus
Victini
Keldeo
Meloetta
Genesect
Diancie
Hoopa
Volcanion

Not sure about Deoxys since it's catchable now.
Awesome, thanks! Already have Deoxys so it doesn't matter either way. :P

Funny enough, I have more event legendaries than non-event legendaries - doesn't exactly help in this instance. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)