Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sent the snivy and also i asked .com. I know buckert is doing a give away. He gave me an hp fire ditto which i told him, turns out i don't need, and i put back on gts hopping to get it swapped and it got sniped. i felt so bad losing something u got as a gift! Q_Q

I sent the snivy and also i asked .com. I know buckert is doing a give away. He gave me an hp fire ditto which i told him, turns out i don't need, and i put back on gts hopping to get it swapped and it got sniped. i felt so bad losing something u got as a gift! Q_Q
Well, even if he can't, I still have one of those Dittos, so I could clone it and give it to you by this weekend (sorry it's so late, but unless I find a cloner that's the only time I could clone Pokemon)
Which reminds me... I still need a cloner. AND a HA Oshawott. Please post in my thread, I don't want to read through three pages that are formed of messages in this post daily to look for the one person who has one of those available for me

Last edited:
Well, even if he can't, I still have one of those Dittos, so I could clone it and give it to you by this weekend (sorry it's so late, but unless I find a cloner that's the only time I could clone Pokemon)
Which reminds me... I still need a cloner. AND a HA Oshawott. Please post in my thread, I don't want to read through three pages that are formed of messages in this post daily to look for the one person who has one of those available for me
I can get you an Oshawott with it's HA, just give me a moment.

I can get you an Oshawott egg with it's HA, just give me a moment.
Anything you want? Can't really breed just yet, but I have a 5 IV Tyrunt with Ice, Fire, Poison Fangs and Dragon Dance

Also is HP Ice useful on Yveltal?

Mod edit: You have been told before to stop posting about SRs if you're not asking if you should keep them or not. This is seriously your last warning.

Last edited by a moderator:
YEEEEEAAAAAA!!! Great way to celebrate that Yveltal SR is done. I mean, my cousin ended it but I got a pretty good result regardless (31/31/31/18/31/31, physically oriented mixed sweeper Yveltal FTW)
Anything you want? Can't really breed just yet, but I have a 5 IV Tyrunt with Ice, Fire, Poison Fangs and Dragon Dance

Also is HP Ice useful on Yveltal?
i'm no expert, but i'd imagine fire to counter bug types. but also heatran is a really OP legendary, so HP ground wouldn't be bad either.

also, i can get u HA oshawatt, but seems like you are already getting helped

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
i'm no expert, but i'd imagine fire to counter bug types. but also heatran is a really OP legendary, so HP ground wouldn't be bad either.

Yveltal is a Flying type, which means it is already SE on Bug types. And one of its main moves is a Flying move that heals itself by 75% of the damage inflicted. HP Fire is worthless. And Yveltal doesn't really care about Heatran, which isn't that common in Ubers anyway.

Yveltal is a Flying type, which means it is already SE on Bug types. And one of its main moves is a Flying move that heals itself by 75% of the damage inflicted. HP Fire is worthless. And Yveltal doesn't really care about Heatran, which isn't that common in Ubers anyway.
got ya. i was thinking from a free play perspective on battle spot.

also, i can get u HA oshawatt, but seems like you are already getting helped
Thanks for your opinion, but I ask that because that's the HP that my Yveltal has. I can't change it
Ok Agonist you're a mod you should be able to help me with that. Is HP Ice Yveltal any good?

31/31/31/18/31/31 is HP Electric, not HP Ice. Double check the IVs (or say 30-31 if you don't know)
Yea, just double-checked and the IVs are either 31/31/31/19/31/30 or 31/30/30/19/31/30. Everything else isn't HP Ice or doesn't match the 3 flawless IVs rule and/or the characteristic (the little thing on the second screen that says something about it such as Proud of its Power or something like that)

i think it mite be effective against the other dragon legendaries.
Not sure why I'll leave Yveltal in with Rayquaza or Zekrom, Lati@s and Giratina can be better taken care of with a Dark STAB (and they probably wouldn't stay in for too long either), Reshiram, Dialga and Palkia are neutral, and that's about it when it comes to dragon legends, but oh well

what stat does hydreigon not desperately need the most? Mine is running the moves earth power, fire blast, draco meter, and dark pulse. i am thinking att is the least valuable?

what stat does hydreigon not desperately need the most? Mine is running the moves earth power, fire blast, draco meter, and dark pulse. i am thinking att is the least valuable?
You decide what sounds better. Hydreigon's sp attack stat is 20 points higher at 125 compared to 105 for attack. Special attacker hydreigon has moves such as; draco meteor, flash cannon, earth power, fire blast/flamethrower/heat wave, dark pulse, and dragon pulse for stab and coverage moves compared to physical hydreigon which gets; outrage, steel wing/iron tale, earthquake, fire fang, crunch, and dragon rush.

really want a hidden ability farfetch'd please... or at least someone who can add me so i can catch one myself in the x and y friend safari...
pm me your friend codes so i can add you and please add me as well...

2234-7963-4362

Last edited:
Something is driving me absolutely NUTS!
Why is it when I use the Show/Hide
like this

It adds like 5 other ones that are blank? this has been a constant issue with my thread.

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Something is driving me absolutely NUTS!
Why is it when I use the Show/Hide
like this

It adds like 5 other ones that are blank? this has been a constant issue with my thread.
Because you're not closing one of them off properly. If you don't close them off properly, then it tries to close itself off and multiplies until you're unable to edit the post at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)