Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, I'm in need of a Vullaby in a luxury ball. It seems like friend safaris with it are pretty rare and I've had no luck with it in ORAS :/ So, if anyone has a safari with it, or maybe even a matching Vullaby, I'd greatly appreciate your help! =)

/Edit: helped, thanks to Mr. Nelson_Tangela =)

Last edited:
This seems good enough, worth keeping right?

Well the 3 31 stats are regular, ideally you'd want the def to be 31, speed doesn't really matter as Registeel won't be outspeeding much. But he's great for personal use. Competetively I'd say toss

Hey guys, I'm in need of a Vullaby in a luxury ball. It seems like friend safaris with it are pretty rare and I've had no luck with it in ORAS :/ So, if anyone has a safari with it, or maybe even a matching Vullaby, I'd greatly appreciate your help! =)
I have vullaby in a premier ball, is that worth your while?

Moderator edit: Don't double post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking for a few Pokemon to breed:
- HA Snivy
- HA Qwilfish
- HA Lileep
- HA Bunnelby
IVs are of little consequence, though I'd appreciate 3-4 IV. I have tons to trade, and I don't want to try listing them all here, so if you're interested then please send me a PM.
Anyone have a HA abra? Really need one.
I have a few if you're interested.

Cool thanks. I just needed to know whether I should bother to actually compete or just play 3 matches. Since it doesn't matter whether I win or lose, I'll probably just put my in game team in the battle box since I really don't feel like building a competitive team. So time consuming
Still want that breed of it. CMT

Yes you only have to play 3 games to earn a ranking (some people have been confused as to want ranking means, like does it mean top 100 or something). 3 is the minimum number of games to be put onto the global leaderboard, meaning you could come 20,000th and get a Tyrunt.

As for your item question, there is an item clause so one of each allowed. I haven't been able to find any mention of Soul Dew myself but it is banned in regular Battle Spot (and the Maison) so it is safe to assume it is banned here. You could always test it by trying to enter your battle box with it, if it's not allowed they will tell you.

If you want to discuss the competition, join in here :)

Not to ruin potential business for zapzap29 but the Tyrunt will be readily available so don't go paying too much for it. You could always just enter the comp with a trash team, play 3 games and get the code for it yourself. It won't be released until the 30th this month though..
I could play, but I'm the only one person in Smogon without ORAS.

Ball for Miltank? Apricorn Balls preferred

Moderator edit: Don't double post. Last warning.

Last edited by a moderator:
LF: Blue Pentagon 31/XX/31/31/31/31 Bold/Modest Articuno

FT: fully redistributable Blue Pentagon 31/31/31/31/31/31 Timid Tornadus (caught in a Master Ball by me on my OR, nicknamed "Boreboss" and I won't change it)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)