Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speed ties with Starmie and Azelf I think but smogon's strategy guide suggests 252 SpA/32 SpD /224 Spe for Assault Vest. Hmmm.
Looks like a usable AV set to me, just dropping 4 EVs from Sp Def (which seems more some extras since Spe is for Base 110 if I'm correct).
I'm tempted to say Keep for HP Ice, but I can see why you might toss.

Raikou - #243 (Timid)
HP: 31
Att: 29
Def: 27
SpA: 31
SpD: 31
Speed: 30

Raikou - #243 (Timid) : 31 / 29 / 27 / 31 / 31 / 30

Possible Hidden Power Types: Ice

I've been staring at this for about 10 minutes. Lol. Added it to the best toss list to try and convince myself to keep going for better. Thoughts?
I keep its unique and will get attention ( I will clone this for you)

Raikou - #243 (Timid)

I've been staring at this for about 10 minutes. Lol. Added it to the best toss list to try and convince myself to keep going for better. Thoughts?
I'd keep :).

Raikou - #243 (Timid)

Definite keep imo

Definite keep imo
He already tossed it before he posted... I don't know why he wants thoughts on a pokemon he already tossed :/

Anyways to keep my post on-topic, is there any good OU/UU Unova pokemon worth IV breeding besides Mandibuzz, Gothitelle (Shadow Tag), Conkeldurr, Serperior (Contrary), Bisharp, and Ferrothorn? I haven't been competitively battling in a while and I feel like I missed some notable pokemon.

He already tossed it before he posted... I don't know why he wants thoughts on a pokemon he already tossed :/

Anyways to keep my post on-topic, is there any good OU/UU Unova pokemon worth IV breeding besides Mandibuzz, Gothitelle (Shadow Tag), Conkeldurr, Serperior (Contrary), Bisharp, and Ferrothorn? I haven't been competitively battling in a while and I feel like I missed some notable pokemon.
larvesta?

Hydreigon, Mienshao, Excadrill, Scoliopede, Amoonguss, Alomomola, Darmanitan, Krookodile, Chandelure, Haxorus, Cofagrigus...

Rayquaza - #384 (Jolly) : 31 / 31 / 31 / 30 / 30 / 31

Photo proof: http://imgur.com/a/pWcmj

I'm kinda surprise it didn't take me weeks of resetting to get an usable Rayquaza. Got to thank Buckert very much for that guide of his, really helped in narrowing down how many times I have to catch the Pokemon. I'm a bit displeased about the 30 in Sp.Def since I know someone out there has a flawless OR/AS Ray, but competitive speaking one point off hardly makes a different.

Edit: Question, what's a good ball choice for Palkia and Tornadus?

Last edited:
Still looking for a Friend Ball Roselia. I can offer a Pokemon from my thread, and I also have Premier Ball Togepi, Dive Ball HA Wooper, or Bold or Calm Rotom.

Still looking for a Friend Ball Roselia. I can offer a Pokemon from my thread, and I also have Premier Ball Togepi, Dive Ball HA Wooper, or Bold or Calm Rotom.
How quick do you need it I will make a run trough my SS in a few days and that is on my list already so i can send you a spitback.However, that could take 2 weeks at least cuz I have to study for my exams would that be ok ?

I'm looking for an intimidate Qwilfish i want to breed it and use in a tournament next week and its the last poke that i need for the team. Plz help.

How quick do you need it I will make a run trough my SS in a few days and that is on my list already so i can send you a spitback.However, that could take 2 weeks at least cuz I have to study for my exams would that be ok ?
I was looking for one pretty quickly, actually. But, if I dont find one by the time you have one, I will gladly take one. I will let you know if I get one beforehand.

However, since you're going through anyway, would you mind grabbing me a Fast Ball Magmar? I will trade you something fully bred from my thread for it since it will be awhile.

I really need to find my own SS. Not sure where it went.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Where can I find Shiny Vivillon sprites? And what would fit Shiny Continental Vivillon best? Currently got one in a Repeat Ball.
To add to the the PKparaiso link, you can get the shiny box sprites from pokesprite (my favourite place for sprites)

I have a few questions:

Is there a list of people with their corresponding Friend Safari on Smogon? There are a ton of Pokemon I would like to breed in specific balls, generally with their HA, and new FS's would greatly enhance that possiblity. =P I was busy making a list, but it just got too big. =/

Also, would people be interested in some very specific gen III stuff like Safari Ball Tauros with Double Edge/Body Slam or Safari Ball Impish Kangaskhan with Seismic Toss, even if some of them aren't perfect due to encounter slots?
There used to be a google doc and thread in Orange Islands but it got taken down a while ago. You can check out the /r/friendsafari sub-reddit to add people that you need, or you can check out my list of safaris I have access to, I can catch anything you need from there, especially since you're helping me with the CounterGar and Shedinja ;) If there's something you'd like yourself I could maybe try and track the person down for you but I don't keep lists of who's IGN = Smogon Username so it could be tricky

Hey guys these are the things I am after coud anybody help me out with something? PM me so we can figure something out. Thank you all already

Wants (all female either Spitbacks or from FS):
Ultra Ball HA Emolga
Timer Ball HA Piloswine
Dive Ball HA Woobat
Luxury Ball HA Charmander
Dive Ball HA Wooper
Timer Ball Tyrogue
Luxury Ball HA Helioptile
Dive Ball HA Bunnelby
Premier Ball Flabebe(white)
Tyrogue is male-only so that's not gonna work (also means all Tyrogue that you breed will be in Pokeballs)

So I have been soft resetting for a modest palkia and I got this...The defense's are decent enough despite it only having 3 31ivs I'm having a hard time deciding between a keep or toss because the defense's like I said are not that bad.
30-31
16-17
22-23
30-31
24-25
30-31
Modest.

So I have been soft resetting for a modest palkia and I got this...The defense's are decent enough despite it only having 3 31ivs I'm having a hard time deciding between a keep or toss because the defense's like I said are not that bad.
30-31
16-17
22-23
30-31
24-25
30-31
Modest.
Well, what spread are you using for this palkia? Because if you don't invest, at lv. 50 the difference is very negligible (a matter of a couple of stat points. That's it). So if you don't invest, keep. If you do, toss.

Well, what spread are you using for this palkia? Because if you don't invest, at lv. 50 the difference is very negligible (a matter of a couple of stat points. That's it). So if you don't invest, keep. If you do, toss.
Well I wanted a modest one all I plan on investing in is speed and special attack. Hmmm...I wanna wait a few minutes see or listen to a few other peoples opinions if possible.
Edit: more thoughts would be nice I'm about to go to bed so I mean I'm probably gonna end up giving away copies of this palkia on my thread because I just do so I need more input I have one keep so far

Last edited:
Well I wanted a modest one all I plan on investing in is speed and special attack. Hmmm...I wanna wait a few minutes see or listen to a few other peoples opinions if possible.
Edit: more thoughts would be nice I'm about to go to bed so I mean I'm probably gonna end up giving away copies of this palkia on my thread because I just do so I need more input I have one keep so far
Toss mate. Those other stats are just too low.

LF HA nidoran (male) 5-6ivs. FT: Timid HA snivy w/ 4 egg moves and HP fire. dreamball female feebas, 2 iv BR dragonite. 5iv dreamball HA lickitung and 5iv calm umbreon w/ wish and curse.

Also LF timid magnet pull hp fire magnemite

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)