Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone help me evolve my porygon? Also does anyone have a foreign hp ice and hp fire ditto for trade?
CMT for the dittos. All the pokemon in my thread are german. PM/VM me to arrange, the dittos are free.
I can also help with the evolution if you already have the items.

I need somebody to check the SV of this an egg for me, please. BOOOOYAAH!

Moderator edit: This still isn't the thread for gloating about your latest breed / soft-reset.

Last edited by a moderator:
I need somebody to check the SV of this egg for me, please. BOOOOYAAH!

Snivy

Ability: Contrary
31/2-/31/30/31/30+ = Hidden Power [Fire]
Timid Nature
"Somewhat vain"
- Captivate
- Glare
- Mean Look
- Mirror Coat
If you are breeding those may I please have your crappiest Contrary Spitback? :D? I've beeing wanting one for so long, just let me know what you want I might be able to breed it.

CMT for the dittos. All the pokemon in my thread are german. PM/VM me to arrange, the dittos are free.
I can also help with the evolution if you already have the items.
I have a question, i guess i have a german game to haha so the dittos wont help me with shines right? I want some to so i will out a wormple on gts very soon.

I need somebody to check the SV of this egg for me, please. BOOOOYAAH!

Snivy

Ability: Contrary
31/2-/31/30/31/30+ = Hidden Power [Fire]
Timid Nature
"Somewhat vain"
- Captivate
- Glare
- Mean Look
- Mirror Coat
Wow its an amazing snivy, i will trade for it a lot if you can clone it its not must be shiny but i will give a lot for this snivy :)

LF: competitive Timid, Hp Ice Thundurus
& Jolly Landorus

I don't have a trade thread but have many self RNG bred/caught pokemon in 4th gen plus happy to do breeding projects in either 4th or 6th gen. If you have either (or both) and are interested PM and we can discuss the details
Bump

Last edited:
check ivs and HP, save, clone like a million, then do a giveaway :3
I agree with this. :D Name it Sin as well. Final Fantasy Reference FTW.
Speaking of which I need to do with this with my Cresselia after I get it to level 100.
Would anyone want one of these if I did that?
Cresselia - #488 (Bold) : 31 / 4 / 30 / 31 / 31 / 29

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)