Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF breedables of both Basculin, Cryogonal, Heatmor and Durant. Preferably in semi-matching balls (except Cryogonal, of course).

Please CMT in my sig have any of them :).
I know you said to CYT, but what exactly are you looking for? Simply spitbacks, or with egg moves? I can breed a spitback [female] HA Durant in a Premier ball for free, but it doesn't have any egg moves - was bred solely for some Battle Maison shenanigans.

I know you said to CYT, but what exactly are you looking for? Simply spitbacks, or with egg moves? I can breed a spitback [female] HA Durant in a Premier ball for free, but it doesn't have any egg moves - was bred solely for some Battle Maison shenanigans.
Oh no worries.

And I'm happy with anything. Doesn't need to have EMs.

A Traunt Durant would be awesome :).

LF breedables of both Basculin, Cryogonal, Heatmor and Durant. Preferably in semi-matching balls (except Cryogonal, of course).

Please CMT in my sig have any of them :).

I have Timer. I'll post in your thread.
I have a Net and Dive Ball HA Basculin, I think I can also breed either HP Ground or 31/x/31/31/31/31 Cryogonall I'll post at your thread now :)

How can i get the darkai event? Its from mystery gift?
It isn't out yet. Even when it is out, it is so far only announced for the UK (other than Japan, who already got it last year). When it is released, it... is apparently going to be released by serial code. With a different code required for each gen 6 game you have - you can't use the same code for X/Y as for ORAS.

Probably best to wait for more info, though. (Although I have to say, I hope that any more news about it is good news. This certainly isn't good news...)

I am pretty sure this is toss, but I thought, why not wait till I am back from tennis before tossing, just incase?

Rayquaza - #384 (Hasty) : 30 - 31 / 30 - 31 / 30 - 31 / 30 - 31 / 3 - 4 / 30 - 31
Caught in Nest Ball

If
I am pretty sure this is toss, but I thought, why not wait till I am back from tennis before tossing, just incase?

Rayquaza - #384 (Hasty) : 30 - 31 / 30 - 31 / 30 - 31 / 30 - 31 / 3 - 4 / 30 - 31
Caught in Nest Ball
If it was naive I would say possible keep. But it's a certain toss.

Caught in Nest Ball
Yeah, I'd say you have yourself a toss right there.

Caught in Nest Ball
Toss. SpDef is very low. 2x Ice moves will slaugther it (when Mega'd), where as at like 31 it may live.

Also if you can't confirm the other stats are 31 in which areas, would toss.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I want to RNG Therian Forms and legendaries, so according to that guide, it's not possible, unfortunately.
From the guide said:
As stated earlier, Therians and Legendaries have their own transfer slots. But how do these work? The simple answer is that they work almost no different from regular slot 1 and slot 2 RNGs… almost. Therians are RNGed as if they are gendered Pokémon that are in slot 2 with a gendered Pokémon in slot 1 (although there really isn’t one there). Therefore, you can use the short form of the slot 2 equation given above without any problem. The “4th Generation Mascot” Legendaries are even simpler than Therians. They behave exactly like slot 1 gendered Pokémon, making the matter almost trivial. However, it must always be remembered that unless you back up your Dream Radar save file and have multiple Black 2 or White 2 game cards (or are willing to restart them), you only have one chance to RNG each of these. Hence, you should never under any circumstances transfer any other Pokémon with these Therians and Legendaries, since it has not been researched how other Pokémon affect the special transfer slots, nor has it been attempted to transfer multiple special Pokémon at once.
It says it's fine. I think you misread.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Could someone with excess BP please Tutor my Sableye Pain Split so I can use it to soft reset Rayquaza? Thanks in advance!

What ball should I breed Talonflame, Braviary, Pidgeot, Swellow, Staraptor and Noctowl in? Pls don't use images as I can't see them on my phone. Thanx
Aw man but images make it look so good!
  • TALONFLAME - TIMER
  • BRAVIARY - TIMER / LUXURY
  • PIDGEOT - FAST / LUXURY / DREAM / LOVE
  • SWELLOW - LURE / GREAT
  • STARAPTOR - LEVEL / TIMER
  • NOCTOWL - LUXURY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)