Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 41 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What device(s) would be necessary to inject Wondercards so I can RNG events? Alternatively, is there any kind of guide/FAQ for the topic?

So is there a readily available red Japanese Genesect floating around that anyone can trade me, or can anyone point me to someone who has one? I just learned how to clone by the trading method, so the shiny Adamant 28-29/31/31/31/31/31 Beldum (now Metang) that I bred is up for offer.

I'm also looking for a FEMALE cherish ball scizor if anyone has info on one of those.
Dark Ray has the Cherish Ball Scizor but I couldn't tell you the gender of it. Cherish Ball doesn't pass in breeding so gender shouldn't matter too much.

Can someone point me to any Genesects?
Shiny or regular?

Anyone have advice for getting shiny breeds in X/Y?
  1. Get a 6IV Japanese Ditto
  2. Have the Shiny Charm
  3. Tip (It sorta works)
  4. ?????
  5. PROFIT
Thatss my advice ^_^
Really any foreign 6IV ditto, also you'll want to get a female of whatever Pokémon you are trying to breed to pass down the ball. Also have that female have the 5 iv's you want. Also you could TSV breed where you find the esv of the egg and match it with someone's tsv here http://goo.gl/LhFgOa or on reddit's svexchange. I personally like the former method because I like my Pokémon to have my OT name.

Giveaway the first of first.

The rules are very simple to this giveaway. Post on my profile page your name and that you want to enter so I can invite you in a pm. Either ways after you do that you will vote for the pokemon that you like the best or the choice that another user has made. The winner with the most votes wins a shiny perfect hawlucha that was masuda method by me.

a) you cannot vote for yourself

b) the first five people that enter don't have to vote

c) the more unique the better chance you probably will have to win (please don't choose something everyone has like safari ball kangaskhan)

Chances are I will breed your shiny in the future.

so yeah post your user name on my profile page and then I will invite you in a convo and you can vote on your favorite mon and post your pokemon for submission.
prize:

Female

Adamant

OT: Me I hatched from my leftover eggs was hatched using masuda method

Ability: Unburden

31/31/31/x/31/31

Moves: agility, baton pass, quick guard

full redis (4 in stock)
Can more people join please? I only have two people joining so far and the rules are very easy to follow.

Hi can someone be kind and help me out for a tourny. I need a lickitung with body slam and own tempo preferably adamant, and a swinub with icicle crash and thick fat preferably (it does not need thick fat) and it needs to be adamant. I do not care about balls or gender as long as it has all of the above this is for a tourny so any help would be nice. If anyone can even direct me to an active thread with this stuff that would be nice. I can give you anything on my thread.

Anyone have advice for getting shiny breeds in X/Y?
This isn't really that helpful of a tip but I always just say to keep at it. If you keep hatching, by law of average you will most likely get one at some point, even without the Masuda Method or Shiny Charm.
If I did have to say anything though try to complete the national dex so you can get the Charm and do some research on the Masuda Method. I don't really know how it works but it seems to of worked for a lot of people.

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
Hi can someone be kind and help me out for a tourny. I need a lickitung with body slam and own tempo preferably adamant, and a swinub with icicle crash and thick fat preferably (it does not need thick fat) and it needs to be adamant. I do not care about balls or gender as long as it has all of the above this is for a tourny so any help would be nice. If anyone can even direct me to an active thread with this stuff that would be nice. I can give you anything on my thread.
Do you need them to be competitive, or is a spitback fine?

Do you need them to be competitive, or is a spitback fine?
need them competitive sadly. If you can breed them competitive that would be awesome and I can give you a few shinnies for your trouble on my thread but if I have nothing that interests you then don't bother:/ Don't want you to waste time breeding for something that you wont get rewarded for.

I'm looking for a Shiny Wailmer/ Wailord with 5 IVs (speed doesn't matter) or 6IVs. Nature generally doesn't matter to me if it's somewhat decent at least :)

PM me for an extended list of the things in my thread if you have it! Thanks :D

This is a silly question. Not sure if it goes here, Is it possible to Range abuse in FireRed or Soul Silver? Really want a shiny Mewtwo with some perfect stats.

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
need them competitive sadly. If you can breed them competitive that would be awesome and I can give you a few shinnies for your trouble on my thread but if I have nothing that interests you then don't bother:/ Don't want you to waste time breeding for something that you wont get rewarded for.
ehh, why not? I'll take on both and send you a PM :)

This is a silly question. Not sure if it goes here, Is it possible to Range abuse in FireRed or Soul Silver? Really want a shiny Mewtwo with some perfect stats.
It is possible to RNG abuse in FireRed and SoulSilver, but you will need to abuse your SID/ID in order to get specific thread. And keep in mind that there are only four natures that are possible for 31/31/31/31/31/31 spread. I believe they are calm, docile, modest, and timid.

Looking for these pokemon, if you have any of these please check something in my thread for it.
Also looking for a cloner to clone my Shiny slowpoke (8 copies)
(Bred by me, hatched by a guy on facebook)

Woobat
Simple
31/XX/31/31/31/31
Egg moves: Stored power

Drifloon
Aftermath
31/xx/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves :Defog, Clear Smog,Weather Ball, Tailwind.

Shuppet
(Going to use as a mega so dont bother with ability too much)
31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Moves: Destiny Bond,Confuse Ray, Disable and Gunk Shot

Binacle
Tough Claws
31/31/31/XX/31/31

Machop
No Guard
31/31/31/XX/31/31
Egg Moves: Bullet Punch, Ice punch, Quick guard, Knock Off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)