Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 41 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vivillon - #666 (Naive)
HP: 14 - 15
Att: 12 - 13
Def: 26 - 27
SpA: 26 - 27
SpD: 0 - 1
Speed: 28 - 29

so close would this have any value? and this is fancy and not that many people have good fancy vivillions.
edit: before you chuck something at me I was asking because this is actually a really hard decision because most vivillions run focus sash and this is really close.
Not one flawless IV on SpA or Spe, I would definitely toss.

Last edited:
Hey guys, which ball do you think best matches butterfree? I've seen it in a friend ball and heavyball and a few others but none of them seem quite right to me. I'm thinking moon ball might be the best. What do you think?

Hey guys, which ball do you think best matches butterfree? I've seen it in a friend ball and heavyball and a few others but none of them seem quite right to me. I'm thinking moon ball might be the best. What do you think?
Moon ball non-HA, if you're going HA then do Dive.

Looking for all of these competitive
body slam lickitung adamant preferably another nature is fine though
swinub with icicle crash adamant with thick fat
my offers are anything on my thread.

master ball looks cool LOL
but Ig go for net ball, it being a bug and all

EDIT; Sport ball is the best.

I have something I need cloned, and I would like 4+ the original. You can check my thread for something in return or just keep a copy for yourself (if you want a shiny Magikarp). PM me,

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Looking for someone with KeySav (whatever tool you can check SIDs with)who would be willing to check the secret ID of an Emerald save for me.

As payment, you can keep the fodder mon (female Safari Ball Pinsir) for breeding purposes, and I can trade it with either a PP Up or an Ability Capsule, whichever one you prefer.

Helped. Thanks again .com.

Last edited:

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Looking for someone with KeySav (whatever tool you can check SIDs with)who would be willing to check the secret ID of an Emerald save for me.

As payment, you can keep the fodder mon (female Safari Ball Pinsir) for breeding purposes, and I can trade it with either a PP Up or an Ability Capsule, whichever one you prefer.
The tool you're looking for is PKHeX. And I can do this for you, PM me to arrange.

I tried this but wasn't working:
Can older gens trade locally between different consoles? Pearl and Plat infra-red trade if one is using DS and the other 3DS?

.com

Grumpy old man
I tried this but wasn't working:
Can older gens trade locally between different consoles? Pearl and Plat infra-red trade if one is using DS and the other 3DS?
They can. I believe you'll need (unless you've already done so) to change your Wifi security settings to WEP, as Gen IV games cannot connect to WPA.

Mest up a GTS trade and lost my Destiny Nott :(
That stupid girl thats supposed to show up, is just not showing.
I have
Aron/HS,IH, DR and Superpower
Larvitar/DD, SR, AP and Pursuit
to anyone who can help!

Ps.. I cant seem to get SR onto Aron. Any suggestions?

.com

Grumpy old man
Ps.. I cant seem to get SR onto Aron. Any suggestions?
!learn aron Stealth Rock... Oh, wait...
Male Tyrunt learns Stealth Rock at level 15. Breed with a female Aron. If the female already knows 4 egg moves, then they will take preference over Tyrunt's. You'll have to go to the move deleter (or simply teach a TM which isn't an egg move over the move you wish to not breed onto the offspring).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)