Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 41 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Sorry if this isn't the thread for this sort of s*** but I received 2 legit Jirachis. I was planning on doing a giveaway tomorrow but is there a preference between the two that you guys would like?

Jirachi - Sassy - UT - JPN - Likes to thrash about. 30/31/6/31/31/26 (HP Electric) 8/1/2014
Jirachi - Timid - UT - JPN - Mischievous 27/31/15/31/31/19 ( HP Dark) 8/1/2014

or should I giveaway them both? ._.
You should probably just giveaway both.

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
I'm pretty frustrated right now: can't seem to access pokebank (I've been trying off-and-on for a really long time). I get stuck on the "Connecting to the Internet..." screen. Internet where I am is really good, so I don't think it's on my end. Looking for confirmation from a credible source that pokebank is active.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'm pretty frustrated right now: can't seem to access pokebank (I've been trying off-and-on for a really long time). I get stuck on the "Connecting to the Internet..." screen. Internet where I am is really good, so I don't think it's on my end. Looking for confirmation from a credible source that pokebank is active.
Working fine for me.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Most people use Shiny values and reddit and everything along those lines to get a competitive shiny. If you figure out your TSV that would help you. Let me try to explain this to you I guess. So each egg is assigned a random shiny value number. If you find a trainer that has a trainer shiny value (TSV) that matches that egg then you should trade that egg to the other trainer. The other trainer can then hatch the egg and it will come out as a shiny. There are a few people that I am sure can check the shiny value of your eggs on smogon. Also in order to check the eggs they have to be unhatched. So what you should do is save before the egg hatches then check the IV's are good and if they are keep the egg shut your game off and you will have your egg again. Get the egg checked after that. I recommend giving at least 5 to 15 eggs of a perfect pokemon to someone.

edit: if I goofed up someone please correct me.
Except Mental_Psyduck wanted one with his OT, TSV hatching doesn't give you that since another person is hatching the egg. This method is useless to him :P

It's just fine for me, but I'm in Malaysia, might be different (though I'm using an American DS).

Hello people, I got this top notch Male twins just now! 31/31/31/0/31/31 Modest Love Ball Mareeps!

Collectors love em!

Seriously, does anyone want them and could throw me an offer for them?

Sorry if this isn't the thread for this sort of s*** but I received 2 legit Jirachis. I was planning on doing a giveaway tomorrow but is there a preference between the two that you guys would like?

Jirachi - Sassy - UT - JPN - Likes to thrash about. 30/31/6/31/31/26 (HP Electric) 8/1/2014
Jirachi - Timid - UT - JPN - Mischievous 27/31/15/31/31/19 ( HP Dark) 8/1/2014

or should I giveaway them both? ._.
Would you be willing to trade for the Timid one (or a clone of it)?

anyone interested in trading me a gyaradosite? or at least help me get it off my Y version and onto X? I don't want to wait till post game on this playthrough....

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Thanks for the responses .com and rufusdrumknott. I figured it out: connection issue between the 3DS and my router, apparently. Reset the router and it worked no problem. Funny thing is, my laptop never lost connection, but then I would assume my laptop has a stronger antenna.

So, my follow-up question (and yes, I'm googling as I ask, I just wanted to know if anyone here more connected to the technical side can help me find an answer faster) is if 3DS XL models have documented problems with the wifi antenna / card wearing out or losing sensitivity over time? Because that was annoying, and this is the second time this has happened. That is, the second time I've unexpectedly lost the ability to access the internet on my 3DS (the last time was yesterday; though I just stopped playing and went to bed that time).

EDIT: No, it couldn't have been total internet loss because I was still able to trade online, unless it was a very temporary loss. :-/ Nvm, I'll just keep my eyes open. Very frustrated.

Thanks for the responses .com and rufusdrumknott. I figured it out: connection issue between the 3DS and my router, apparently. Reset the router and it worked no problem. Funny thing is, my laptop never lost connection, but then I would assume my laptop has a stronger antenna.

So, my follow-up question (and yes, I'm googling as I ask, I just wanted to know if anyone here more connected to the technical side can help me find an answer faster) is if 3DS XL models have documented problems with the wifi antenna / card wearing out or losing sensitivity over time? Because that was annoying, and this is the second time this has happened. That is, the second time I've unexpectedly lost the ability to access the internet on my 3DS (the last time was yesterday; though I just stopped playing and went to bed that time).
don't think so. my issues that otherwise meet the conditions you described have been due to IP conflict issues w your ISP, your router, and DS. HTH.

Huge update to my trade list thanks to me throwing out a box of non-comp shinies for rare ball females, anyone feel free to ask for something. I'm almost done with Mareeps and need a new breeding project after that.

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Huge update to my trade list thanks to me throwing out a box of non-comp shinies for rare ball females, anyone feel free to ask for something. I'm almost done with Mareeps and need a new breeding project after that.
Not looking for anything right now, but a word of advice on your listing for audino: one of the standard abilities, regenerator, is the better one, since audino (as of yet) does not have access to trick or switcheroo to fully utilize klutz, so I'd recommend slashing that in on your listing. :)

CMT for Sneasel :)
You have a Premier Ball Chikorita? Could I have a female? I see in your form you said that you'll only do gender if it's a 50/50 gender ratio but I wouldn't mind a spitback.

Not looking for anything right now, but a word of advice on your listing for audino: one of the standard abilities, regenerator, is the better one, since audino (as of yet) does not have access to trick or switcheroo to fully utilize klutz, so I'd recommend slashing that in on your listing. :)
Oh okay, thanks. That's just the ability I got it with, I didn't check its other abilities.
Edit: Added with passive-aggressiveness.

Last edited:

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
You have a Premier Ball Chikorita? Could I have a female? I see in your form you said that you'll only do gender if it's a 50/50 gender ratio but I wouldn't mind a spitback.

Oh okay, thanks. That's just the ability I got it with, I didn't check its other abilities.
No worries. ;) That's the best ability for collectors, which is why I traded it to you like that. Sorry for saying it on the open thread, I should have posted on your profile.

Speaking of Klutz, does anyone know if Lopunny/Buneary is worth adding to a trade thread?
Can't detract anything to add it as I see it.

Minor thing: I can trigger the Landorus encounter using any Tornadus and Thundurus? Or is it like HGSS Rayquaza where the two have to be from HG and SS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)