Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 41 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would someone help me with a Shiny Project? I will help you in the future, with any projects you need.
Edit: PM me, Will help you with a shiny project right after this one

Last edited:

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Does pokebank have scheduled down periods or something? I'm getting the spinning ball of death (Connecting to the Internet...). :-/

looking for a male espurr with HA (prankster) with quick guard my offers well something from my old thread I guess pm me. Also a spitback would be fine.

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
looking for a male espurr with HA (prankster) with quick guard my offers well something from my old thread I guess pm me. Also a spitback would be fine.
Quick guard is actually a level up move of the evolved male meowstic. Once you get one with the HA you should be fine. :)

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Does Quick Guard stopa gale Wing talonflame
Yes. As well as all prankster moves.

EDIT: To be clear, quick guard protects your pokemon from all flying moves from gale wings talonflame that target your team. It does not stop tailwind or roost, or non-flying type moves like flare blitz.

It also protects from prankster boosted status moves that would affect your team (like twave or will-o-wisp), but not things like safeguard (which don't target your team), or things that have normal priority (like regular attacks).

Quick guard is actually a level up move of the evolved meowstic only. Once you get one with the HA you should be fine. :)
oh jeez I thought it was an egg move:/ well never mind then I think I have a male with prankster I thought though that quick guard was an egg move.

chester0334
Question about your shiny hawluchas'. Did you hatch them all via MM?
I hatched one of them masuda method and the other was hatched using TSV's and SV's most of shinnies are hatched using SV's and TSV's etc...But hawlucha was somehow hatched from a leftover egg from my succesful breeding project so yes it was hatched masuda method. Why do you ask?

Well I'm trying to get a Competitive Shiny, so that's why I asked :)

EDIT: One with my OT & ID
Most people use Shiny values and reddit and everything along those lines to get a competitive shiny. If you figure out your TSV that would help you. Let me try to explain this to you I guess. So each egg is assigned a random shiny value number. If you find a trainer that has a trainer shiny value (TSV) that matches that egg then you should trade that egg to the other trainer. The other trainer can then hatch the egg and it will come out as a shiny. There are a few people that I am sure can check the shiny value of your eggs on smogon. Also in order to check the eggs they have to be unhatched. So what you should do is save before the egg hatches then check the IV's are good and if they are keep the egg shut your game off and you will have your egg again. Get the egg checked after that. I recommend giving at least 5 to 15 eggs of a perfect pokemon to someone.

edit: if I goofed up someone please correct me.

Does anybody know if Negator's Latios is re-distributable? I got this a LONG time ago, and I don't remember. Here's the information:

OT: Negator
ID No: 63893
Nature: Timid
Ability: Levitate
IVs: 29/2/29/29/31/31
Moves: Trick, Surf, Draco Meteor, Dragon Pulse
*Arrived from Hoenn at Lv. 40

Does anybody know if Negator's Latios is re-distributable? I got this a LONG time ago, and I don't remember. Here's the information:

OT: Negator
ID No: 63893
Nature: Timid
Ability: Levitate
IVs: 29/2/29/29/31/31
Moves: Trick, Surf, Draco Meteor, Dragon Pulse
*Arrived from Hoenn at Lv. 40
yeah, i think it's fully redis.

LF knock off mew (preferably careful or jolly) and 3 lucky eggs. Offering 5IV pokemon and stuff

Edit: also looking for iron head excadrill (why the hell does he not learn this normally?)

Last edited:

AfroThunderRule

*yawn* ez
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Sorry if this isn't the thread for this sort of s*** but I received 2 legit Jirachis. I was planning on doing a giveaway tomorrow but is there a preference between the two that you guys would like?

Jirachi - Sassy - UT - JPN - Likes to thrash about. 30/31/6/31/31/26 (HP Electric) 8/1/2014
Jirachi - Timid - UT - JPN - Mischievous 27/31/15/31/31/19 ( HP Dark) 8/1/2014

or should I giveaway them both? ._.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)