Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow so you're saying i couldnt catch a wild one in diamond, teach it stealth rocks (TM), transfer it and breed it?
No, because SR is NOT an egg move for phanpy. If you want to know what are egg moves and what are tutor only moves, check out serebii. They have 2 seperate lists for each breedable pokemon on this matter :P.

I am looking for a treeko and chimchar with their hidden abilities (I think they are legal). IV's do not matter. PM if you would like to help me out!

whats a good rapid spinner/stealth rock user, besides donphan (and excadrill)
Forretress is the next best one, as SR is actually an egg move on it, as well as having access to spikes and toxic spikes for other hazards. It's also extremely bulky on the physical side (not so much on the special side lol) in addition to only having 1 weakness (x4 to fire.)

Getting access to both moves is hard. Fortress can do it, Kabutops can too. You could try running defog, not spin and that allows for more options.
yaeh that works, but i need a physical wall, and donpphan was a great open for both rocks and rapid spin. fortress is a good idea tho

whats the best ball for fortress?

yaeh that works, but i need a physical wall, and donpphan was a great open for both rocks and rapid spin. fortress is a good idea tho

whats the best ball for fortress?
Skarmory can do both, and is a physical wall, however it needs to be from gen <6 to have Defog. I have one listed in my trade shop if it interests you.

Does anyone have a 30/30/30/30/30/30 Ditto for Hidden Power breeding purposes? Nature doesn't matter. Doesn't have to be Kalos born. It can be a clone; I don't care.

So a lot of people can clone now (so it isn't a hugely necessary service), but it's a pretty common request to see in here so just wanted to let everyone know I'll be cloning tonight (probably around 8pm EDT)..If you'd like anything cloned I'd be happy to throw your stuff into a box and clone it for you too (within reason....). Just shoot me a PM. No common breedable stuff please. Max OG+ 2 copies of each per person.

I have the mega-stone on mine, but I can conceivably see it working with a Choice Band or Scarf as well. I don't recommend High-Jump Kick or Fake Out. Fake Out is a gimmicky move that I only like to use if it at the very least gets stab from something since 40 power simply doesn't cut it most of the time.
High-Jump Kick can also come back to bite you. 130 power is strong, but that 10% of missing can easily cost you the whole match. That's a personal preference though, it's up to you if you want to run that risk.
Yea its risky but its powerfull as hell.
High jump kick faint every rotom and ferothron i ever faced with and a lot of others.
I want to see a calculates of a drain punch and fake out is for the turn of evolving and can be usefull when the strong boosted oppenet has a low hp points.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Does anyone have a 30/30/30/30/30/30 Ditto for Hidden Power breeding purposes? Nature doesn't matter. Doesn't have to be Kalos born. It can be a clone; I don't care.
Caught one about 20 minutes ago for the same reason :P. PM me to arrange :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)