Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 39 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
I'd rather run another coverage move than run a move that's entirely redundant just because you don't like the defense drop.
Most people would prefer to include gimmicky or irrelevant egg moves on a Pokemon they're going to trade because it looks more appealing :p
A move like Blaze Kick has limited distribution, so people would generally include it where they can, i.e Riolu.

Edit: In reality, Luke really doesn't need egg moves, he has it good with e-speed /eq /cc / sd so any egg moves are really to increase the trading value.

Last edited:
I'd rather run another coverage move than run a move that's entirely redundant just because you don't like the defense drop.
It's not that I don't like the defense drop, it's actually more like I was too lazy to teach SD to Luke - though I really do hate Scizor & Ferrothorn...

Besides, it doesn't really matter what I run.

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Most people would prefer to include gimmicky or irrelevant egg moves on a Pokemon they're going to trade because it looks more appealing :p
A move like Blaze Kick has limited distribution, so people would generally include it where they can, i.e Riolu.

Edit: In reality, Luke really doesn't need egg moves, he has it good with Extremespeed /eq /cc / sd so any egg mves are really to increase the trading value
The question was which egg moves are the best, not which ones look the coolest. No good player worth their salt is going to run Blaze Kick, while Agility/Crunch/Bullet Punch/Low Kick/Follow Me/Detect have far more utility and use.

I need some friend codes of people online currently. My safari is looking dead.

I have a ditto safari, if that interests anyone.

Deak 3368-2215-8467 is the code. Let me know.

Hey guys,

I have the following pokemon for trade. They were RNG'd by me so they are nicknameable.

Heatran Timid 31/23/31/30/31/31 HP Electric
Heatran Calm 30/23/31/30/31/31 HP Grass

Azelf Timid 31/31/31/31/31/31
Azelf Jolly 31/30/31/21/31/31

Uxie Calm 30/28/31/30/31/31 HP Grass
Uxie Impish 30/31/31/18/31/31
Uxie Timid 31/7/31/31/31/31

I'm looking for the following:
Impish Landorus-T with Knock Off and SR
Timid Keldeo with Icy Wind
Timid Sheer Force Landorus

PM me if you're interested.

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet

Edit: In reality, Luke really doesn't need egg moves, he has it good with e-speed /eq /cc / sd so any egg moves are really to increase the trading value.
Hmm, probably not super relevant to this community, and it isn't used much elsewhere, but lucario CAN run a support set in VGC doubles using egg move follow me (along with other good support moves it gets). It'd take the opponent off-guard if nothing else (especially if they're expecting mega luke).

Ditto Safari! I'm going to add you, even though there's limited chance you're still online to add me back! :) My FC is in my sig, and I honestly have no idea what my friend safari pokes are.

Question, If i breed for an Marill with the sea incense (why? becauseIwanttothatswhy.jpg) can the azurill egg also learn belly drum and aqua jet egg moves? I'm looking at serebii's page and i see that maril learns them but not on Azuril's egg moves.
azurill does not has the same list of egg moves as marill.

unfortunately, belly drum and aqua jet are not egg moves that will pass to azurill, and there are some egg moves that only azurill can learn (that marill wouldn't get), like tickle, soak, slam, fake tears, encore, and copycat

you will be able to get the azurill egg moves but you will not be able to guarantee a nature.
that's not what was asked. also, not necessarily.

Last edited:
looking for shiny of these viivilions . must be in matching ball with the spread timid/modest 31/x/31/31/31/31 or 31/x/31/30/31/30 HP fire

Need Modern
Need Monsoon
Need Ocean

Need Polar
Need River
Need Savannah
Need Sun
Need Tundra
Need Icy Snow

I am not online currently, and I already have a ditto safari but if you want to add me I have wartortle bibarel and azumarril in mine.

Looking for GAMESTP/Crown/WIN2011 Shiny Event Entei, with 31/31/31/x/31/31 IVs, though I am flexible on both defenses assuming they are 25+. I can offer a MM'd shiny Quiet Honedge (31/31/31/31/0/0/), and competitive BellyJet Marill's and Treecko's with Leaf Storm, Leech Seed and Dragonbreath. I'm happy for the Entei to be a clone as long as it was legitimate originally and has all of the correct information + ribbon as a result. Please reply to me directly so I receive an alert.
CMT.

Hey guys, Kinda new to pokemon, But I have been battling on the simulator non-stop since Iv been playing. I'd really like to start playing on the DS ASAP and one of my friends on here is helping me get certain pokemons for me. I need a 5 IV adament Landorus with intimidate. If anyone would like to help, just message me on here. Thxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)