Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 39 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'm looking for some of the hardest to find breedable pokemon ever, hidden ability treecko and hidden ability mudkip. I am willing to give back the pokemon after I have bred a single hidden ability egg clone (not game clones, they're just bred so quickly and so much that it feels like the clone factories from star wars) of both the treecko and the mudkip.

Msg me on the forums if you want to trade.

Also if you want something in return I hve a lot of duplicate IV friend safari dittos from someone's friend safari that I catch them in when I need to.
I label each ditto's IVs by putting it as their name.
I can just give you both for free as I've bred 8 million Mudkips and Treeckos already.

...so even though I lack a 3ds as of now and wii u which sucks considering I know what games are coming out which is a lot (fyi there in my garage hidden my dad has a good soul) there safe from my mom things have cooled down and my friend had 3 ds lites and he gave me one so I have been working on breeding projects for a skarmory with defog these are both really close but they lack the hp and takers I can save them for the future if not be patient people I am getting really closer to finishing this hard project...
skarmory defog

Copy & Paste Results

Skarmory - #227 (Impish)

HP: 0 - 1

Att: 22 - 27

Def: 27 - 31

SpA: 8 - 13

SpD: 29 - 31

Speed: 29 - 31

Skarmory - #227 (Adamant)

HP: 8 - 13

SpA: 14 - 26

SpD: 23 - 28

I have several more skarmory but the ones with superior potential have trashy natures and the good natured ones these were the best two i understand there not perfect they miss the HP but like I said I am getting closer so any takers on these i can save them..and yes these are in a poke ball but they will have defog and stealth rocks

Edit: I guess these are spitbacks in a way so I wont ask anything to big for them make an offer on my thread I try not to ask for anything outrageous because I don't have many big things to trade back that are on my thread

Last edited:
Hmmm...... Curious question.

How do we know what stats the new 3 mega evolve pokemon (Sceptile, Swampert, Sableye) are going to have? Was there any news about it yet?
http://www.serebii.net/omegarubyalphasapphire/megaevolutions.shtml

I'm not trying to talk about the two new games.

The only reason why i am asking is because I wanted to see if I can try breeding the pokemon (and decide a moveset) before the games come out so they would be prepared?

Esmeya

Hmmm...... Curious question.

How do we know what stats the new 3 mega evolve pokemon (Sceptile, Swampert, Sableye) are going to have? Was there any news about it yet?
http://www.serebii.net/omegarubyalphasapphire/megaevolutions.shtml

I'm not trying to talk about the two new games.

The only reason why i am asking is because I wanted to see if I can try breeding the pokemon (and decide a moveset) before the games come out so they would be prepared?
No actual stats, just speculation. Sceptile just aim for Timid/Modest and Swampert Adamant (I'm doing Relaxed/Careful) and Sableye would depend on what it gets as an ability if not Prankster.

No actual stats, just speculation. Sceptile just aim for Timid/Modest and Swampert Adamant (I'm doing Relaxed/Careful) and Sableye would depend on what it gets as an ability if not Prankster.
Well since Mega swampert has swift swim, I'll go for the adamant.

And thank you for the suggestions.

EDIT:
Let's just hope it's speed is not too low.

And let's also hope that mega sableye's ability is useful.

Is there a way to guarantee that the same Ivs are passed to all the offspring...?

I want to only hatch Magikarps with an IV spread of 31/31/31/X/31/31...is that possible?

Esmeya

Ok Good the mother has the IV spread and the father is a flawless Ditto...^^ I still sometimes get Magikarps with only 4 Ivs though...

...so even though I lack a 3ds as of now and wii u which sucks considering I know what games are coming out which is a lot (fyi there in my garage hidden my dad has a good soul) there safe from my mom things have cooled down and my friend had 3 ds lites and he gave me one so I have been working on breeding projects for a skarmory with defog these are both really close but they lack the hp and takers I can save them for the future if not be patient people I am getting really closer to finishing this hard project...
skarmory defog

Copy & Paste Results

Skarmory - #227 (Impish)

HP: 0 - 1

SpA: 8 - 13

SpD: 29 - 31

Skarmory - #227 (Adamant)

HP: 8 - 13

SpA: 14 - 26

SpD: 23 - 28

I have several more skarmory but the ones with superior potential have trashy natures and the good natured ones these were the best two i understand there not perfect they miss the HP but like I said I am getting closer so any takers on these i can save them..and yes these are in a poke ball but they will have defog and stealth rocks

Edit: I guess these are spitbacks in a way so I wont ask anything to big for them make an offer on my thread I try not to ask for anything outrageous because I don't have many big things to trade back that are on my thread
They're not spit backs in a way, they are spit backs lol. I don't think anyone is gonna trade you something for that, they're pretty bad tbh. Just keep going.

Anyone here have some female Pokemon in Safari Balls? I've got almost all female Pokemon in Dream Balls. No IVs, natures, or egg moves are required. Just need them to be in Safari Balls, really. Message me if interested. Thanks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)