Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 39 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
what is RNG?
RNG stands for Random Number Generator. Earlier generation games generate their pokemon via a complex, yet predictable string of values. People can abuse this string of values to force the game to spit out a perfect poke.

This poke is often referred to as a "RNG poke"

Looking for Minun and Plusle in Dream Balls with their respective Hidden Abilities. Need to help out someone! I'm offering perfect 5 IV females in special Poké Balls, and I can RNG any kind of Ditto (as long as it is not shiny) in my English Black cart. PM me or notify me here if interested, thanks!

EDIT: Esmeya told me that the two cannot be in Dream Balls. Thanks a ton.

Last edited:

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Looking for Minun and Plusle in Dream Balls with their respective Hidden Abilities. Need to help out someone! I'm offering perfect 5 IV females in special Poké Balls, and I can RNG any kind of Ditto in my English Black cart. PM me or notify me here if interested, thanks!
Impossible request as they have no HA flag in Dream World.

Looking for Minun and Plusle in Dream Balls with their respective Hidden Abilities. Need to help out someone! I'm offering perfect 5 IV females in special Poké Balls, and I can RNG any kind of Ditto in my English Black cart. PM me or notify me here if interested, thanks!
I don't think there'll be any legit HA Minun and Plusle in Dream Balls, I may be wrong though.

Not related to the subject at hand, but i see you have Charmeleon and Fletchinder in your FS. Any chance we can add eachother so I can catch some of those Pokes? =D

Due to me being able to clone now, I thought I'd do something nice. So I'm doing a giveaway, you could win :
Female, 31/X/31/31/31/31 Nature : Modest. Moves : heat wave, energy ball, shadow ball, flamethrower. Ability : Infiltrator. Item : choice scarf.
Female, 31/0/30/31/31/31 Nature : Timid. Moves : volt switch, wish, endure, hidden power ( ice ). ability : volt absorb. Item : Focus Sash. ( thanks to flargananddingle for breeding me her )
Male, 31/31/31/x/31/31. Nature : Adamant. Moves : Close Combat, Brave Bird,U=Turn, Quick attack. Ability : Intimidate. Item : anything i've got that you want.
Male, 31/31/31/X/31/31. Nature : Adamant. Moves : return, play rough, night slash, cross chop. Ability : Guts. Item : choice band.
Male, 31/31/31/X/31/31. Nature : careful. Moves : sucker punch, will-o-wisp, destiny bond, shadow sneak, Ablity : frisk. Item : Banettite.
Male, 31/31/31/X/31/31. Nature : Jolly. Moves : Fake out, quick guard, drain punch, bullet punch. ability : dry skin. item : eject button.

all of them are level 50 and fully EV trained ( crogunk will most likely be a toxicroak, level 50 and fully ev trained by the time the giveaway is finished ).
so, to enter, just VM what pokemon you would like and why you would like it. If i llike your reason for wanting one of these pokemon, then i shall comment on your comment and you'll get said pokemon, i guess the funnier the reason the more chace you have of winning the pokemon. i'm only picking 5 winners so think long and hard about your reason because it's one entry per person. I hope i explained the rules clearly enough, good luck!
Bump for new page

Would this be the world's sexiest Mega Gardevior?

Will also know
-Hyper Voice
-Trick
-Icy Wind
-Signal Beam

Last edited:
Last repost :3

Also, still looking for some other RNG Capture Projects to do on my white. No legends as I already have them all (only RNGed verizon because I'm a noob :(). Also, no egg moves, as i won't be breeding these. All answers are appreciated :]
Try to RNG a Adamant/Jolly Luxury Ball Drilbur with Iron Head. I don't know if you have one.

I'm looking to unload some extra shinies all kalos born a all bred by me and tsv hatched and have 5 perfect ivs for their class and all have favorable egg moves and special balls and have never been cloned assume lvl 1 unless said im on my phone so pm me for more info

Pinsir F jolly moxie

Phanpy F adamant

x 2 zoura M modest

X2 pawniward M/F adamant

Lilipup M adamant

The following are tsv hatched too but have some sort of fault or are had a nickname I did changed my mind about assume prefect ivs unless stated and have never been cloned unless stated
stated and in special balls
Inkay F adamant, 26 att iv

Chesnaught named Peanut 27iv in spDef impish lvl 70 bulletproof

Hawlucha lvl1 27 in Def F named Hawkgirl jolly

Pawniward F named Sabre (I didn't like the name) adamant already eV trained

Shieldon in regular pokeball named Castile this one is a clone from a joint breeding project

Bulbasaur 26 iv in spAtt bold overthrow (this one is nicknameable failed Medusa breed was looking for chloro ability)

Machamp lvl 53

Honedge lvl 18 brave 7 speed iv recieved in a trade has egg moves and eV trained I think

Shelmet M 26 iv in spD

Shelmet F 26-28 iv in apAtt

These will be non redistributable because smogon shiny market is already saturated with clones and I want them to be used for battle. I'm looking for nicknameable shinies in return.

Will give redis if someone is willing to ability capsule and pp max some of my pokes

Yeah but you can't use trick or switcheroo with mega stones I believe
The move was more there because it would be from gen 4, and it's a tutor move. Idk maybe someone actually wants to use regular gardeviour =P.

Edit: Moderators, is doing this against the rules?

Species: Ditto "D i t t o" (Japanese)
OT/ID: S y b/24726
Nature: Modest
Ability: Limber
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31

Moves: (note only moves of importance are listed)
-Transform
-xxxx
-xxxx
-xxxx

Availability: Free with any purchase (However a spitback would be nice ;D).
Notes: So this ditto actually belongs to Syberia, however according to their website http://jessikieltt.webs.com/redistributables.htm, it's free to be distributed by everyone. So I'll help the cause by giving them out for free. Injected via PKM file into a 4th gen game.

Ps: If this is against the rules, or Syberia doesn't want the ditto distributed this way, I will remove it immediately, no questions asked.​

Last edited:
Edit: Moderators, is doing this against the rules?

Species: Ditto "D i t t o" (Japanese)
OT/ID: S y b/24726
Nature: Modest
Ability: Limber
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31

Moves: (note only moves of importance are listed)
-Transform
-xxxx
-xxxx
-xxxx

Giving this Ditto away? Ehh, I think not as Syberia herself has them available for free in the link in her sig. Although not everyone has access to being able to inject it with a save themself. So I think it's alright but best wait for a mod's response.

Also, seeking the new Pokeball Vivillion. The more perfect the better.
Feel free to VM/PM me for offers or CMT, though it needs updating.

Still looking for more help with pokemon. As of now Snoopy has been great in helping learn how to battle, But the more people the better. Preferably people with a lot of pokemon experience. Just shoot me msgs on here. Thx

Been Busy Breeding and just hatched this gem:
Treecko - #252 (Timid) Male (♂) : 31 / 31 / 30 / 31 / 28 / 30 Almost Flawless HP Rock Spread for an Unbruden Sceptile. Would you guys call this passable?
Also like Lady Valkarie I too am seeking a Pokeball Pattern Vivilion, in which case IVs Natures ect are unimportant I just want if for the collection.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Been Busy Breeding and just hatched this gem:
Treecko - #252 (Timid) Male (♂) : 31 / 31 / 30 / 31 / 28 / 30 Almost Flawless HP Rock Spread for an Unbruden Sceptile. Would you guys call this passable?
Also like Lady Valkarie I too am seeking a Pokeball Pattern Vivilion, in which case IVs Natures ect are unimportant I just want if for the collection.
I can give you a timid unburden 30/x/31/31/30/30 [HP Rock] 4 egg move male treecko for free. Add me.

@>}--,--'-- BriarRose's Giveaway @>}--,--'--

HERE COMES THE SUN!

Because its Summer, it HAS to be the perfect time to do a Sun-themed shiny giveaway!

One lucky person can win these 2 beauties, both bred and SV hatched by me.

Vulpix (Timid/Drought) DREAM BALL H/A

31/x/31/31/31/31

OT: Waterwings ID no: 54279

Egg moves:

-Heat Wave
-Hypnosis
-Power Swap

Petilil (Timid/Own Tempo) Nest Ball

31/even/31/30/31/30

OT: Shadow ID no: 13714

Why do I feel the need to teach my flowers how to start fires?

Anyway, HP FIRE

Egg moves:

-Ingrain
-Healing Wish
-Grass Whistle

HOW TO WIN:

• Guess which country I was born in! :)
  • Bonus points if you name the city. Hint: think important WW2 battle.
OTHER RULES:

• One guess per person
  • Post on my wall ONLY
  • Winner is chosen at 9 pm GMT today
  • Flatter me/make jokes- won't hurt your case. ;)
GOOD LUCK!

THIS THING IS OVER. MY NATIONALITY HAS BEEN REVEALED. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)