Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 39 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
Does anyone have anything in the Amorphous egg group with a timid nature? IVs are irrelevant.

I have a male 5 IV Thick Fat jolly Swinub to trade
I can go catch you something really quick. Just give me a few minutes. I'm using the game with the ign of Joshua :)

edit: sent to PM

Last edited:
Hi! Looking for flawless shiny pokemon kalos born. I have a 6IV modest shiny goodra w gooey if you are interested, message me!
Thanks!

can someone briefly explain to me the best way to get myself a modest hp flying bagon?? i have mostly flawless dittos and a few flawless salamence but i dont think either of those will help me

hey guys im looking for a good flying type to add to my team. so far i have a timid sceptile 5ivs,a bold Wheezing 5ivs,a careful Snorlax 5ivs and a Adamant Mawile 5ivs.I was wondering if anyone had some ideas of which flying type i should throw into it.

How long does it generally take for an old save file to be deleted on the Pokemon Global Link website? I've requested it to be deleted a few days ago and it's still pending...

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
can someone briefly explain to me the best way to get myself a modest hp flying bagon?? i have mostly flawless dittos and a few flawless salamence but i dont think either of those will help me
Need either 30/e/30/30/30/31 or 31/x/31/30/30/30, so finding a Ditto with those IVs would be the best thing to do.

Best ball for Shiny Kingdra?

Dream, Love or something completely different? What's best for my future sea dragon?

Also, would it be worth breeding HP Fire onto it?

Best ball for Shiny Kingdra?

Dream, Love or something completely different? What's best for my future sea dragon?

Also, would it be worth breeding HP Fire onto it?
Love, imo. Dream or Heal could work too.

252+ SpA Kingdra Hidden Power Fire vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Forretress: 184-220 (101 - 120.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252+ SpA Kingdra Hidden Power Fire vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Ferrothorn: 112-132 (61.8 - 72.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ SpA Kingdra Hidden Power Fire vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Mega Scizor: 124-148 (70 - 83.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ SpA Kingdra Hidden Power Fire vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Scizor: 148-176 (83.6 - 99.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ SpA Kingdra Hidden Power Fire vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Assault Vest Escavalier: 80-96 (45.1 - 54.2%) -- 28.5% chance to 2HKO

Depends how desperate you are to kill the above. Nothing else takes any respectable damage from HP Fire.

does anyone have any sort of idea as to which pokemon i should add to my team on Y? i have a sceptile,mawile,snorlax and a koffing.(all perfect iv's and good natures).Looking to go into competitve tournies sometime in the future with this team too.

Need a FEMALE Omanyte for breeding Toxic Spikes onto a Froakie. Nothing else matters besides gender. PM me with FC and IGN if interested.

does anyone have any sort of idea as to which pokemon i should add to my team on Y? i have a sceptile,mawile,snorlax and a koffing.(all perfect iv's and good natures).Looking to go into competitve tournies sometime in the future with this team too.
Put scolipede on there. Its a great baton passer and has speed boost so you can stall with it. I can breed you one if u need one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)