Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 38 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
***Tatertot's Mega Giveaway Part II***

Thank you everyone for participating in the first part of my giveaway! I hope you're satisfied with your new mega partners :)

Part II has arrived! This time I'm only giving out ONE Pokémon, but it is a special one. The first Pokémon I ever bred in XY was a 31/31/31/31/31/0 Snover for use in my trick room team, and it's the spitbacks from that project that helped me launch my first trade thread on Pokebeach forums, and then my thread here. Here you'll find a descendent of my treasured Mega Abomasnow, a perfect 6 IV Snover ready to wreak havoc for you in your team, just as mine has done for me.

#459 Snover
Nature: Quiet
Ability: Snow Warning
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/0

To enter to win this little guy, comment on the post on my profile that says "Mega Giveaway Part 2! (Comment on this post)" with a number between 1 and 1,000 (since this is my 1,000 post giveaway). I'll use a number generator tomorrow, and whoever guesses closest to the number generated will get it! The winner will be contacted at 10:00 PM Monday (US Central Time), so you have between now and then to pick a number. May the odds be ever in your favor!​

***Tatertot's Mega Giveaway Part II***

Thank you everyone for participating in the first part of my giveaway! I hope you're satisfied with your new mega partners :)

Part II has arrived! This time I'm only giving out ONE Pokémon, but it is a special one. The first Pokémon I ever bred in XY was a 31/31/31/31/31/0 Snover for use in my trick room team, and it's the spitbacks from that project that helped me launch my first trade thread on Pokebeach forums, and then my thread here. Here you'll find a descendent of my treasured Mega Abomasnow, a perfect 6 IV Snover ready to wreak havoc for you in your team, just as mine has done for me.

#459 Snover
Nature: Quiet
Ability: Snow Warning
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/0

To enter to win this little guy, comment on the post on my profile that says "Mega Giveaway Part 2! (Comment on this post)" with a number between 1 and 1,000 (since this is my 1,000 post giveaway). I'll use a number generator tomorrow, and whoever guesses closest to the number generated will get it! The winner will be contacted at 10:00 PM Monday (US Central Time), so you have between now and then to pick a number. May the odds be ever in your favor!​
Congrats on getting 1000 posts! :)

My number is: 694. So random it must be the right one

Last edited:
Darn it. I am trying to hatch a flawless(well, flawless except for attack) electrike, and I've just hatched my second one. Unfortunately, both are only perfect in 4IVs. One is missing speed, one is missing HP. I'm probably gonna keep going, unless this one is okay: The one missing HP has an IV of 25 for that stat. Is that, like..acceptable?

While I'm on the subject, I also have a shiny espeon that is flawless in everything but special attack, which is 28. Are the few missing special attack points that hindering? Against all odds this one is a female with the hidden ability. I am so damn happy to have this one, flawless or not.

(I apologize if my obsession with shiny Pokemon is weird. I just like sparkly stuff.)
The new destiny knot mechanic has made me so spoiled for flawless stats. I was lucky to have a single perfect stat on a pokemon in Black/Black 2.

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
Darn it. I am trying to hatch a flawless(well, flawless except for attack) electrike, and I've just hatched my second one. Unfortunately, both are only perfect in 4IVs. One is missing speed, one is missing HP. I'm probably gonna keep going, unless this one is okay: The one missing HP has an IV of 25 for that stat. Is that, like..acceptable?

While I'm on the subject, I also have a shiny espeon that is flawless in everything but special attack, which is 28. Are the few missing special attack points that hindering? Against all odds this one is a female with the hidden ability. I am so damn happy to have this one, flawless or not.

(I apologize if my obsession with shiny Pokemon is weird. I just like sparkly stuff.)
The new destiny knot mechanic has made me so spoiled for flawless stats. I was lucky to have a single perfect stat on a pokemon in Black/Black 2.
Just keep going, for both of them. :) And there’s nothing wrong with a Shiny Pokémon obsession, I mean, look at my thread XD and if you want flawless Pokémon in 5th gen, get Black or White and learn how to RNG abuse, it’s so easy. :)

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus

Buckert is right, you could stop there and have a pretty decent Pokemon. In most battling environments, it won't make too much of a difference. However, you'll always know that you COULD have had a flawless if you had a bit more patience... ;)

Just keep going, for both of them. :) And there’s nothing wrong with a Shiny Pokémon obsession, I mean, look at my thread XD and if you want flawless Pokémon in 5th gen, get Black or White and learn how to RNG abuse, it’s so easy. :)
i was not a fan of shiny until i see this :
( thanks to Skore ) - nicknamed too haha .
and some other Pink Fabulous Shinies in a Dream ball
-------------------------------------------------------------------
and don't forget this
lol

zero2exe

Veteran Breeder - Expert Translator
is a Contributor Alumnus

As long as you don't miss a speed IV a few points lost in the other stats won't really matter a lot.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
i was not a fan of shiny until i see this :
( thanks to Skore ) - nicknamed too haha .
and some other Pink Fabulous Shinies in a Dream ball
-------------------------------------------------------------------
and this
lol
I can't wait for my shiny bat to be hatched on reddit xD

I'm really sad Arceus won that Befriend a pokemon competition thing. WHY NOT SHINY CELEBI?

I think I'll keep going for that flawless electrike. I've got a shiny charm, why not? Manectric is a pokemon I really love, and to have a perfect one would be phenomenal. If I get another "dud" electrike along the way, I'll offer it here as a giveaway. :)
I'm not even going to attempt to get another shiny female eevee. They take so long to hatch! Besides, Palutena the espeon is almost flawless and was a really lucky hatch, and I don't have the heart to replace her now! She was hatched the day after my birthday, too. She's special. What's three points?

I can't wait for my shiny bat to be hatched on reddit xD

I'm really sad Arceus won that Befriend a pokemon competition thing. WHY NOT SHINY CELEBI?
funny story , after skore hatch it and give me the permalink on reddit . I went there and annoyed the guy to nickname it for me lol.
But of course, i gave him a male in a dreamball in return

I think I'll keep going for that flawless electrike. I've got a shiny charm, why not? Manectric is a pokemon I really love, and to have a perfect one would be phenomenal. If I get another "dud" electrike along the way, I'll offer it here as a giveaway. :)
I'm not even going to attempt to get another shiny female eevee. They take so long to hatch! Besides, Palutena the espeon is almost flawless and was a really lucky hatch, and I don't have the heart to replace her now! She was hatched the day after my birthday, too. She's special. What's three points?
Not trying to discourage you but you should look into TSV hatching . I've got 2 perfect 5 ivs shinies hatched in 4 days . rather than 1:1081 with shiny charm and foreign parents, why not 100% ?

Three points is nothing :D. Memories should be worth more than a few IV's in all but the most competitive circumstances. My Shiny Greninja is perfect in everything except it's HP is 19. But it's the first (and only) Shiny I've ever hatched (No charm or Masuda), and that makes it so much more special then one with a dozen extra points in the HP stat.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Not trying to discourage you but you should look into TSV hatching . I've got 2 perfect 5 ivs shinies hatched in 4 days . rather than 1:1081 with shiny charm and foreign parents, why not 100% ?
I second that, I've gotten two hatched today alone

Best ball for all the different Florges?

I like Dive for Blue, Premier for White, Heal for Pink, but I'm not sure what to put the Orange and Yellow flowers in. Or just what do you guys like?

Last edited:
Now I'm going to give one of my dud-lectrikes to a friend, and I need a manectite to give to him too. If anyone has one to trade, please check my trade thread in my signature. :)

Yeah, but then they won't be hatched by me. Shinies are less valuable to me if they are obtained by someone else. I dunno, they just feel more special if they appeared for me. If they were easy to get like that, then there's not much fun in breeding them.
Also, I think the "Masuda method with shiny charm" thread on this forum is showing that the rate is about 1:500, which seems to be accurate for how often I've been hatching them.

Last edited:

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Now I'm going to give one of my dud-lectrikes to a friend, and I need a manectite to give to him too. If anyone has one to trade, please check my trade thread in my signature. :)

Yeah, but then they won't be hatched by me. Shinies are less valuable to me if they are obtained by someone else. I dunno, they just feel more special if they appeared for me. If they were easy to get like that, then there's not much fun in breeding them.
Also, I think the "Masuda method with shiny charm" thread on this forum is showing that the rate is about 1:500, which seems to be accurate for how often I've been hatching them.
Gweh, the only two masuda shinies I've ever gotten is a 2IV Rotom and two 4IV Ralts. It took me 2000 eggs for both ralts, which kinda discouraged me.

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
True story. That's why people shouldn't offer me shiny stuff. xD

Edit: Looking for White Florges in Premier ball, Calm nature. At least 4IV, please. Also a HA Adamant Slurpuff with Belly Drum. Both female. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)