Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 38 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh...at the moment the only one I could think of I have is female goomys in luxury balls with gooey, don't really think that's special.
If my friend can give me leftovers for an easy trade I'll give them to you for free it's the least I could do considering so many people gave me free stuff for giveaways and it's the right thing to do but I have one question what pokemon do you need the leftovers for?

If my friend can give me leftovers for an easy trade I'll give them to you for free it's the least I could do considering so many people gave me free stuff for giveaways and it's the right thing to do but I have one question what pokemon do you need the leftovers for?
I need the leftovers for my wishpass Togekiss, and I already have to use one on another pokemon of mine.

I had this discussion earlier but grass knot doesn't hit what I need to hit. I have other pokemon to deal with bulky water.
I do value having hp fire for his personal coverage but grass is a team choice.
I was just having this conversation with someone today. I used to run grass knot but i was disappointed i couldn't inflict big damage on most poke(bar mega gyarados)Unfortunately hp fire is just too good to pass up. I would just run venusaur or trevanant to deal with bulky grass types because i doubt an life orb greninja's hp grass is going to be able these ohko these bulky water types your dealing with

Uh...at the moment the only one I could think of I have is female goomys in luxury balls with gooey, don't really think that's special.
I can just give you one for free if you can wait until I get home. My internet right now doesn't seem to work for whatever reason ._.

I was just having this conversation with someone today. I used to run grass knot but i was disappointed i couldn't inflict big damage on most poke(bar mega gyarados)Unfortunately hp fire is just too good to pass up. I would just run venusaur or trevanant to deal with bulky grass types because i doubt an life orb greninja's hp grass is going to be able these ohko these bulky water types your dealing with
Yeah true but mega gyarados really needs to die and my greninja seems to be putting in work in the global link tourny but hey it's preference and you guys are also right

Hmm... There's been a bunch of giveaways today, hasn't there? You know what that means?

GIVEAWAY!
In honour of my trade thread finally going under construction, and also my acceptance into RMC, I'm giving away this guy :D

He's Kalos Born with nature and IV's as follows:
Timid - 31/x/31/26/31/31

More importantly to this giveaway however, he's nicknameable. I'm only giving away one Mewtwo, so if you want him, you're gonna have to work a little. To enter the giveaway, post what you would nickname it onto my profile, along with your friend code and IGN. Whichever nickname is the most awesome will see a copy of this Mewtwo acquiring that nickname and being promptly traded your way.

Have fun!
Congrats to Tatertot for winning the Mewtwo giveaway with his name of Cytosine! I loved the DNA connection, which meshes so very well with Mewtwo's backstory, and the name even on it's own has an awesome ring to it and seemed very fitting.

Runner's up were: richja223 's Heisenberg, and Crimzonlogic 's Seppuk-Two

To those who participated but didn't win... Fret not. I'll have something for you in the future. Your artistic expression through theoretical nicknames was not wasted.

I've finally finished the Talonflame i was making thanks to you :) I think a Crustle passes it on but does crustle breed with honedge? I also always think the poke needs to be female to pass the moves on but that would give me another crustle. I must be confused, idk why but i wondertrade alot and try to keep the females only (not sure why)

Them damned rotoms!

I've finally finished the Talonflame i was making thanks to you :) I think a Crustle passes it on but does crustle breed with honedge? I also always think the poke needs to be female to pass the moves on but that would give me another crustle. I must be confused, idk why but i wondertrade alot and try to keep the females only (not sure why)
Congrats on the Talonflame :D

For the record, both males/females pass on egg moves. From googling, I believe this is the chain:
Mantine/Tirtouga/Alomomola (male) + Mudkip (female)
= Mudkip (male) + Turtwig (female)
= Turtwig (male) + Paras (female)
= Paras(male) + Dwebble (female)
= Dwebble (male) + Honedge (female)

Cheers for that info!! I've been working mainly off bulbapedia and i was planning to leveling a dwebble to learn wide guard LOL. saved me there

Cheers for that info!! I've been working mainly off bulbapedia and i was planning to leveling a dwebble to learn wide guard LOL. saved me there
Alright, I somehow got internet to work, so if you could leave something on the GTS for a Honedge I'll get it to you :)
Sure, alright. Thanks.
Got internet to work, so if you could put up a Luvdisc or some random mon asking for Chikorita I'll trade one with Lefties attached for you :)

Asking for? I'm not quite sure how this works. I've only ever traded locally.
Ah, from the PSS menu, if you click the GTS icon then it lets you either search for a mon someone put in, or deposit a mon asking for something else. So I asked you if you could use the deposit option to put up a junk mon you don't need and ask for Chikorita, so I can trade my Chikorita to you via GTS :) You'll also need to let me know what it is so I can search for it.

I have a handful of Adamant Thick Fat Pursuit Snorlaxes for trade. They're all 3IV, but given Snorlaxes don't care about their SpAtk or Speed, that's not bad. Most are missing either Def or SpDef. I have two females for trade, and I'd like something a little nice for them (such as a matching Pokeball), simply because they're the rarer sex.

For trade:
  • 5IV Careful Pursuit + Stealth Rock Larvitar
  • 5IV Quiet Overgrow Giga Drain + Leaf Storm Bulbasaur
  • 3-4 IV Adamant Huge Power Belly Drum + Aqua Jet Marill
  • 3 IV Naive Sand Veil/Rough Skin Gibles (only males left)
  • 3 IV Naughty Justified Play Rough Absols (though males have 4)
5IV for 5IV, 3-4IV for 3-4IV. Willing to trade more than one 3-4 for a 5.

I'd like:
  • Bold Encore HA Poliwag
  • Adamant Swift Swim Kabuto
  • cool stuff, feel free to offer :D
yeah as you can probably tell I'm building a rain team. Can I still jump on the bandwagon, guys?

Anyway, quick question: what'd be a nice ball for an Ampharos?

Ah, from the PSS menu, if you click the GTS icon then it lets you either search for a mon someone put in, or deposit a mon asking for something else. So I asked you if you could use the deposit option to put up a junk mon you don't need and ask for Chikorita, so I can trade my Chikorita to you via GTS :) You'll also need to let me know what it is so I can search for it.
Alright, I put it up. It's a female goomy, sassy nature, ability gooey. I put your name in the message. I actually couldn't ask for a chikorita, though O.o I think because I haven't actually encountered one.

zero2exe

Veteran Breeder - Expert Translator
is a Contributor Alumnus
Alright, I put it up. It's a female goomy, sassy nature, ability gooey. I put your name in the message. I actually couldn't ask for a chikorita, though O.o I think because I haven't actually encountered one.
When you're prompted to the search options from A-Z you have to scroll down to the bottom, there's another option after the Z that allows you to manually type the name of the pokemon you're looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)