Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 38 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do people hack it's not fair to me who spends hours raising my stuff well I got an eevee finally thank goodness sigh
Some people either don't like the process and want the instant gratification if it, or are lazy. I personally hate grinding, but for some reason am willing to it for pokemon

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
The only devices with internet browsing capabilities I own are an iPad, DSi, and 3DS. Not sure how to do that on any of those devices. All the guides I see are for PC/Laptop. :/
I don't know if iPads are compatible with .pkmn, I know for a fact you can get them sent directly from Pokecheck (with ribbon of course).
The only way to check would be to try downloading a .pkmn c:
EDIT: #Gatsby2Kind

Same here and pokemon is amazing I mean I'm 16 and I still play the game because well it was the first game I played and enjoyed sadly someone stole my copy of diamond my first game ever and you know I got bullied in elementary school for liking pokemon but you know I still stand by what I like and what I believe in just like everyone else should
I have been playing Pokemon for 18 years. I am 26.

Edit: just did the math, it has been 15 years

Anyone have a spitback female DW slowpoke in a heal ball/dream ball they'd be willing to throw my way? ^_^
Do you need it asap ? On tuesday i will get my power save and after getting it hatched via TSV i will be giving out the eggs for free

Or i can breed you spit back one Sassy nature (my slowpoke is meant to be a slowking)
Ha dream ball 31/x/31/31/31/0

Do you need it asap ? On tuesday i will get my power save and after getting it hatched via TSV i will be giving out the eggs for free

Or i can breed you spit back one Sassy nature (my slowpoke is meant to be a slowking)
Ha dream ball 31/x/31/31/31/0
I'm in no hurry, just thought I'd ask incase someone had one lying around.
A spitback from your Slowking would actually be perfect, as I was planning to make it a slowking too. =D

Do you think he's likely going to give it? I'll wait until tomorrow but if I see any other offers, I'll probably take it.
That's fine if someone beats me to the punch but I will ask him I will on you if my friend gives me his houndoominite and we can talk trades there I guess

I'm fully aboard the greninja train after testing. Any have hp fire or hp grass variants for trade? Trade thread links would also be appreciated if you know someone. More interested in hp grass I think.

So, where could I ask for an item trade? I really need a leftovers. I honestly do not know what an equivalent trade would be so any offers?

Last edited:
I'm fully aboard the greninja train after testing. Any have hp fire or hp grass variants for trade? Trade thread links would also be appreciated if you know someone. More interested in hp grass I think.
I think you should be more interested in hp fire considering greninja has grass knot and it seems to fine damage against most water types

I think you should be more interested in hp fire considering greninja has grass knot and it seems to fine damage against most water types
I had this discussion earlier but grass knot doesn't hit what I need to hit. I have other pokemon to deal with bulky water.
I do value having hp fire for his personal coverage but grass is a team choice.

I had this discussion earlier but grass knot doesn't hit what I need to hit. I have other pokemon to deal with bulky water.
I do value having hp fire for his personal coverage but grass is a team choice.
You do provide a good opinion but hey it's choice... I will keep an eye out for one then but I doubt I'll be any help but I'll keep my eyes open for one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)