Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 37 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
IVs?

I can offer a non-competitive Shiny Palkia;; or a 6IV Shiny Frillish, Calm, with Recover.

I can also offer breeding requests for anything that doesn't involve a move transferred from a previous gen.

Edit: I'll offer these same things for a relevant Latios, also.
31/x/30/31/31/31..is the frillish kalos born?

You could, and you could maybe trade for a similar spitback, but I know that when I'm looking for IV fillers nowadays I'm looking for females in the ball I want, or just breeding them myself. A good ditto does the rest.
I suppose that's true, I'll probably just use it for breeding until I get a 6 IV spitback Eevee. Not knowing anybody with a Ditto Friend Safari is suffering.

I can breed you one. I have a perfect Jolly ttar as a parent, so shouldn't be long. What are your offers for both (I can get you the scarf as well)
With Stealth Rock? If so that's great. I have Impish Immunity Gligar, Adamant Stealth Rock Larvitar, Non competitive legends, mega stones etc

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Forgive me, still new to this whole IV thing, not really the brightest when it comes to phrasing.
Spitbacks are the breeding rejects you get when breeding for a 5-6 IV Pokemon. They're Pokemon with non perfect IV spreads that are good for starting breeding projects, but not good in themselves. 6 IVs are the end result of breeding, and so are not considered spitbacks. Hope this clears things up :)

Valzy

Destroyer of Worlds
is a Contributor Alumnus
Male.

Non IV'd as in no 31's or whatever? I want the Latios for battling, so I'm not interested if so.

I can still get you your Stealth Rock Larvitar if no one else does though. just PM me and we can talk there. I already have the things I'd need to easily breed that.
If I could clone right now I would be interested, but unfortunately I only have access to one DS atm, so I'm not that interested

Spitbacks are the breeding rejects you get when breeding for a 5-6 IV Pokemon. They're Pokemon with non perfect IV spreads that are good for starting breeding projects, but not good in themselves. 6 IVs are the end result of breeding, and so are not considered spitbacks. Hope this clears things up :)
Yeah, I know what Spitbacks are, just probably distracted or confused when I was typing. But thanks though. It did help clear a small amount up for me.

Giving these away for free, only one per person. Don't want anything special for them and don't care what you do with them, but feel free to credit me if you plan on trading them around. Please read what's in bold at the bottom so that you don't miss out! :]

Please leave a message on my profile with your IGN and 3DS F/C if you want one of these little guys, all replies on this thread and PM's will be ignored!

Also, please make sure to already have me added. If you don't have me added before you request something, you will get skipped. :]

Note: My boxes are full so in order for me to breed more cool stuff for you guys, I need all of these gone!

Ability: Pure Power
Nature: Jolly
Egg Move(s): Thunder Punch, Bullet Punch, Ice Punch, Drain Punch, Fire Punch
(F) Unknown, 4-5 IV's
(M) Unknown, 4-5 IV's (x2)

Ability: Sand Veil
Nature: Jolly
Egg Move(s): Outrage
(F) 31/xx/31/xx/31/31
(F) 31/31/31/xx/31/xx
(F) 31/31/31/xx/xx/31 (level 24)

Ability: Gooey, Sap Sipper, and Hydration
Nature: Calm
Egg Move(s): Bubble
(M) 31/31/31/31/31/xx (Sap Sipper)
(M) 31/31/xx/31/31/31 (Hydration)
(F) 31/31/31/31/31/xx (Sap Sipper)
(M) xx/31/31/31/31/31 (Gooey)

Ability: Flower Veil
Nature: Calm
Egg move(s): Vine Whip (lol)
(F) 31/xx/31/31/31/xx
(F) 31/xx/31/31/31/xx
(F) 31/xx/31/31/31/xx (level 20)

Ability: Sniper
Nature: Timid
Egg move(s) none
(M) 31/31/xx/31/31/31
(M) 31/31/31/31/xx/31
(M) xx/31/31/31/31/31

Ability: No Guard
Nature: Quiet
Egg Move(s): Shadow Sneak

(F) 31/31/xx/31/31/xx
(F) 31/31/31/xx/31/xx
(F) 31/31/xx/31/31/xx

Ability: Prankster
Nature: Adamant
Egg Move(s): Brave Bird, Roost.

(M) 31/31/31/xx/31/31
(F) 31/xx/31/xx/31/31

Ability: Frisk, Infiltrator
Nature: Timid
Egg Move(s): Tailwind, Switcheroo

(M) 31/xx/31/xx/31/31
(F) 31/xx/31/31/31/31
(M) 31/xx/31/31/31/31

Ability: Adaptability
Nature: Adamant
Egg Move(s): Dragon Dance, Knock Off, Aqua Jet, Superpower
(M) 31/31/31/xx/31/xx
(M) 31/31/31/xx/31/xx

Ability: Sturdy
Nature: Impish
Egg Move(s): Toxic Spikes, Stealth Rock

(M) 31/31/31/xx/31/31
(M) 31/31/xx/xx/31/31
(M) 31/31/31/x/31/31

Ability: Infiltrator
Nature: Impish
Egg Move(s): Switcheroo, Encore, Memento, Grass Whistle
(M) 31/31/xx/31/31/31
(M) 31/31/31/31/31/xx
(M) 31/31/31/xx/31/31

Last edited:

Valzy

Destroyer of Worlds
is a Contributor Alumnus
Wobuffet would like to remind you that there is such a thing as 4IV flawless :p

Looking for 3 things: Female HA Roselia in Nest Ball with Flawless HP IV - Gothitelle with Trick - Wobbuffet with Encore. PM me if you can help.

Alright guys, starting the soft reset on lugia on my XD GoD game :3. I'm aiming for a +speed nature that isn't jolly with at least these ivs:

14+/xx/14+/20+/14+/20+

Is this a realistic goal? This will definitely be my hardest Soft reset I've ever attempted, will definitely take more than a few hours unlike the others. Other than that question, I just have to buckle down and do this :D

Alright guys, starting the soft reset on lugia on my XD GoD game :3. I'm aiming for a +speed nature that isn't jolly with at least these ivs:

14+/xx/14+/20+/14+/20+

Is this a realistic goal? This will definitely be my hardest Soft reset I've ever attempted, will definitely take more than a few hours unlike the others. Other than that question, I just have to buckle down and do this :D
Fuck it. Once I'm done everything I'm doing in Y right now, I'm soft resetting all my legends in emerald and leaf green. You've inspired me goddammit trevenant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)