Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 37 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I haven't captured any other female pokemon in the safari zone except for these.

Bellsprout
Pidgey
Geodude
Koffing and Weezing
Arbok
Grimer

They're probably not interesting or anything good for anyone seeing how common they really are. :(
But hopefully they would be to someone.

EDIT:
It's impossible to capture a torkoal in a heavy ball, isn't it?

Well, I haven't captured any other female pokemon in the safari zone except for these.

Bellsprout
Pidgey
Geodude
Koffing and Weezing
Arbok
Grimer

They're probably not interesting or anything good for anyone seeing how common they really are. :(
But hopefully they would be to someone.
Safari Balls on all of them? What the ability on Grimer and Koffing/Weezing?

Safari Balls on all of them? What the ability on Grimer and Koffing/Weezing?
Abilities:
Koffing/Weezing - Levitate
Grimer - Stench

Even though the female grimer has Stench, will the baby still get Sticky hold from breeding? or does the baby get the ability Stench just like the mother?

Also, it's impossible to capture a torkoal in a heavy ball, isn't it?

Abilities:
Grimer - Stench

Even though the female grimer has Stench, will the baby still get Sticky hold from breeding? or does the baby get the ability Stench just like the mother?

It is possible for the baby to have sticky hold even if the mother has stench, it's just a higher chance of the baby having it over sticky hold.
I checked Bulbapedia and it seems that Torkoal is only catch-able in the safari zone in HG SS, so it can't be obtained in Apricorn balls

Abilities:
Grimer - Stench

I'd be interested in that Weezing/koffing. CMT and see if you want to make a deal.

It is possible for the baby to have sticky hold even if the mother has stench, it's just a higher chance of the baby having it over sticky hold.
I checked Bulbapedia and it seems that Torkoal is only catch-able in the safari zone in HG SS, so it can't be obtained in Apricorn balls
I see. Thank you, ProtoSoul.

I'd be interested in that Weezing/koffing. CMT and see if you want to make a deal.
Okie Dokie.

EDIT:
Oh and just to let you know these Safari pokemon are not RNG captured. So they might not have good iv's.

Yeah, i figured.. I was gonna breed them for the ball
Hmmmm..... Could I trade for one female adamant Fletchling (31/31/31/xx/31/31) with Gale Wing (Caught in a Luxury ball)?

EDIT:
If you wanted me to trade like right now, you're going to have to wait for now. Because I just captured them on the HG/SS game and I need time to transfer them. If you don't mind.

Hmmmm..... Could I trade for one female adamant Fletchling (31/31/31/xx/31/31) with Gale Wing (Caught in a Luxury ball)?

EDIT:
If you wanted me to trade like right now, you're going to have to wait for now. Because I just captured them on the HG/SS game and I need time to transfer them. If you don't mind.
YEa I have one in stock just send me a PM whenever you can trade.

I'm online, get rid of Endeavor for Dragon Claw :]

Edit: It's not letting me trade it :/

I'll just go get the TM I guess >.< thanks though!

I know. I thought I had it already but I'm too lazy to go look for it now, lol.
Did you remember to un-fuse Kyurem and Zekrom before trading? If not, that would be your problem :P

Did you remember to un-fuse Kyurem and Zekrom before trading? If not, that would be your problem :P
Oh... I tried trading it to him while it was a Kyurem-B lol. Thanks for the info!
SnoopysWorld why didn't you trade me the Kyurem? I have to go eat dinner now, but I can help you later if someone else doesn't. Sorry for leaving you hanging like this. :]
It wasn't trade-able as a Kyurem-B apparently :/

Andrew0003

Banned deucer.
....I feel like I just got trolled....posted a forum or trade shop and apparently my forum page did not follow a couple rules so I told the administrator to take it down...if the shop is still there I am happy to trade doubt there's anything amazing considering some pokemon I raised for myself for online battles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)