Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 36 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Gatsby! I'm in need of a Brave 31/31/31/xx/31/0 Iron Fist Timburr, with Drain Punch, Mach Punch, Fire Punch, and Ice Punch. I have zero idea how RNG breeding works, so if this is impossible, I'd understand. In return, I can offer you any three of the following :) (all are 5 IV perfect)

M Storm Drain Bold Lileep w/ Recover, Stealth Rock, Curse, and Mirror Coat (in Dream Ball)
M/F Flash Fire/Early Bird Timid Houndour w/ Sucker Punch, Pursuit, Counter, and Destiny Bond (in Moon Ball)
M/F Bold Koffing w/ Toxic Spikes, Stockpile, Pain Split, and Swallow (in Heavy Ball)
M/F Poison Touch Adamant Grimer w/ Shadow Sneak, Curse, and Haze
M Blaze Adamant Charmander w/ Dragon Dance, Outrage, Belly Drum, and Crunch (in Net Ball)
M Water Absorb Bold Frillish w/ Recover, Pain Split, Confuse Ray, and Acid Armor
M Jolly Iron Fist Chimchar w/ Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, and Fake Out
M Modest Torrent Squirtle w/ Water Spout, Aura Sphere, and Dragon Pulse
F Prankster Bold Cottonee (in Nest Ball)

If none of those catch your fancy, then I'd be more than willing to work out some other deal. I'd prefer to trade these though, since I have them in stock. Just let me know :)
I'd do it for your female Vulpix with Drought in a Heal Ball. Anything else you were after?

Zygarde - #718 (Careful) : 30 - 31 / 31 / 31 / 21 - 22 / 25 / 30 - 31
Well that's that! I've saved and this is what I'm rolling with.

I have a brother with a Y so I might be able to SR his and clone that and add it to my shop later, but for now this will do!

Question is this the right place for friend code safari exchange? I just fininshed the pokemon league and my safari is empty.

This is my code.
Friend code: 3883 6647 7783
Pokemon in my safari: (bug) combee, volbeat, heracross
I really want to have a ditto safari.

Well, I have totodiles, Chimchars, Espurrs, Dratinis, Smeargles, Bagons, Solosis , Fletchlings and Mawiles. As I can't guarantee the IVs, I offer one holding the PP Up. What do you say?
Okay. If your Bagon have Moxie, I'll take that. Otherwise, Totodile would be fine.

Do you mind evolving my Karrablast as well? It's perfectly fine if you say no.

Got some 5IV Careful Pursuit + Stealth Rock Larvitars. The missing IV is either in HP or one of the Defenses, gomen.

Got 5IV Quiet Overgrow Giga Drain + Leaf Storm Bulbasaurs too. I'd like 5IV Pokemon for these and the 'Tars.

Lots and lots of 3-4 IV Adamant Huge Power Belly Drum + Aqua Jet Marills, 3 IV Naive Sand Veil/Rough Skin Gibles (only males left), 3 IV Naughty Justified Play Rough Absols (though males have 4), and a handful of 3 IV Relaxed Leech Seed + Spikes Ferroseeds.

I can breed Hasty Protean Toxic Spikes Froakies and Timid Frisk Switcheroo Noibats.

I can also acquire Battle Maison items.

I'd like:
  • Impish/Jolly Landorus (preferably with good IVs. I'm willing to trade one of everything I have for this, plus items.)
  • Ditto (3/4/5 IV)
  • Leftovers (can give more than one Pokemon for these and the Dittos)
  • other cool stuff, feel free to offer
Lando is the last member of my team I need and I can't find my old games... :c

I was wondering if anyone has a tyrogue or a hitmonchan they would be willing to give me? I do not care about the nature or ivs, I just need the pokemon. I will be online for a little, please and thank you!

I'm looking to get rid of my jirachi, Lvl 50. 252 in Hp , 236 in special d and 20 in speed. Knows stealth rock, u-turn, and thunder wave . Perfect ivs except for Attack and special attack are 30

what exactly does HP Fire Greninja do btw? I have a HP Ditto to start breeding, just wondering what it accomplishes?
I like surprising Ferrothorn with it... only takes 168 EV's to take one out with HP Fire at full HP. That reminds me, now that I have access to bank, I guess I'll go produce an HP Fire Froakie like I wanted to :]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)