Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 36 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
FT: Anything in my thread
LF: Heracross mega stone

question: If we can only use Kalos bred pokemon in VGC tournies, then that means we can't use heatran right? Even if it's a pokemon event? does anyone else find that stupid? We can't breed heatran. so we are going to have to wait for an event to recieve a kalos heatran

Need to ask you guys something: i have cleffa with bold nature now i dont know if i need to make her a suppurter with wish and aromateraphy or should i go on calm mind and moonblast and stuff like that.
I wanted to make sylvion as suppurter but its very hard to get him..what do you think?

question: If we can only use Kalos bred pokemon in VGC tournies, then that means we can't use heatran right? Even if it's a pokemon event? does anyone else find that stupid? We can't breed heatran. so we are going to have to wait for an event to recieve a kalos heatran
The point with that ruling is to avoid previous legendaries and use of previous generations tutor moves. So it is in no way stupid.

That rule wont be in effect next year unless the sequel comes out to give access to the tutor moves...the whole point was just to not give people with bank an incredible advantage

Miku-chan07

Banned deucer.
I am from Pokemon Y and I lost my Herocrossite in a trade on accident... I am willing to trade my Battle Ready, Perfect 5IV (No Speed) Brave Doublade with Eviolite for another one!

The point with that ruling is to avoid previous legendaries and use of previous generations tutor moves. So it is in no way stupid.
Why does that need to be avoided? It seems like smogon is trying to avoid the inevitable there. Are you saying celebi was another legendary that was trying to be avoided in the VGC tournies? well there is a kalos celebi now.

Why does that need to be avoided? It seems like smogon is trying to avoid the inevitable there. Are you saying celebi was another legendary that was trying to be avoided in the VGC tournies? well there is a kalos celebi now.
Like fierza said vgc is nintendo's ruleset..and you probably can use c elebi now as it has the pentagon

Nah, it is limited to the Kalos dex only, with no use of Xerneas, Yveltal, Zygarde and Mewtwo.
I thought since it shows a pentagon (instead of a pokeball) it was in the kalos dex..I guess that just means its kalos native?
I mean it has the pentagon next to its name like when you find it on gts

Looking for a very special pokemon, as always, no hacks pls, just RNG pls! this comes from GEN 4
  • Lv1 Giratina Adamant Pressure 31/31/31/x/31/31 Defog (gen 4 HM DPP) non Shiny

Wicked13

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Looking ONLY for other Kalos Shinies (From Chespin to Noivat but don't offer pokemon im already offering)

Offering the following Kalos shinies

6IV | Bulletproof | Chespin | Impish | Curse, Spikes, Synthesis, Quick Guard
5IV | Protean | Froakie | Timid | Pound, Growl
4IV | Levitate | Gastly | Timid | Grudge, Psywave, Perish Song, Astonish
6IV | Pressure | Absol | Adamant | Sucker Punch, Play Rough, Megahorn, Zen Headbutt
5IV | Iron Fist | Chimchar | Jolly | Thunder Punch, Fire Punch, Fake Out, Blaze Kick
6IV | Contrary | Inkay | Adamant | Tackle, Peck, Constrict
5IV | Infiltrator | Noibat | Timid | Screech, Supersonic, Tackle, Hurricane
5IV | Gale Wings | Talonflame | Adamant | Brave Bird, Roost, Acrobatics, U-turn
5IV | Pure Power | Medicham | Jolly | Fire Punch, Drain Punch, Bullet Punch, Psycho Cut
6IV | Refrigerate | Amaura | Modest | Growl, Powder Snow
[New] 5IV | Strong Jaw | Tyrunt | Adamant | Dragon Dance, Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Thunder Fang
[New] 5IV | Flower Veil | Florges | Calm | Wish, Calm Mind, Light Screen, Moonblast
[New] 5IV | Blaze | Charizard | Jolly | Earthquake, Flare Blits, Dragon Claw, Dragon Dance
[New] 5IV | Compound Eyes | Scatterbug
[New]
5IV | Protean | Greninja | Timid | Ice Beam, Dark Pulse, Grass Knot, Hydro Pump
[New] 4IV | Healer | Spritzee | Relaxed | Sweet Scent, Fairy Wind, Disable, Wish [Trick Room Team Member]
[New]
5IV | Gooey | Goomy | Modest | Tackle, Bubble
[New] 6IV | Unnerve | Litleo | Timid | Tackle Leer
[New] 4IV | Stance Change | Aegislash | Brave | King Shield, Swords Dance, Shadow Sneak, Sacred Sword [Trick Room Team Member]
[New]
5IV | Natural Cure | Trevenant | Impish | Will-O-Wisp, Leech Seed, Horn Leech, Phantom Force
[New] 5IV | Harvest | Trevenant | Impish | Will-O-Wisp, Rest, Horn Leech, Leech Seed
[New] 6IV | Magician | Fennekin | Modest | Magic Coat, Wish, Heat Wave, Hypnosis
[New] 5IV | Own Tempo | MALE Espurr | Bold | Scratch, Leer
[New] 5IV | Dry Skin | Heliolisk | Timid | Dark Pulse, Parabolic Charge, Volt Switch

I also got almost every gen 1-5 Gen shiny Pokemon with 5-6IV's so PM Me what Pokemon you're looking for and what you offer

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)