Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 35 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
FT: Female 5IV Adamant Adaptability Corphish with Knock Off, Dragon Dance, Superpower, and Aqua Jet
Male 5IV Adamant Tyrunt with Ice Fang and Dragon Dance
Male 5IV Timid Synchronize Abra
2 male 5IV Jolly Pure Power Meditite with Bullet Punch, Thunder Punch, Drain Punch, and Psycho Cut egg moves
4 (2)Female (2)male 5IV Jolly Thick Fat Swinub with Stealth Rock and Icicle Crash egg moves
NEW Male 5IV Jolly Iron Fist Chimchar with Fake Out and Thunder Punch egg moves

LF: (all need 5IVs in their respective traits)

Jolly Archen with Head Smash and Knock off egg moves (defog egg move optional)
Bold Water Absorb Jellicent with Recover egg move (pain split optional)
Bold Trace Porygon
NEW Calm Chansey with Aromatherapy or Heal Bell egg move

Competitive trade offers are also welcome :)
Well, I've RNG'd Bold Trace Porygon. So what balls are Swinub and Corphish in?

Trading Timid UT Celebi IV's 30-31/0-9/20-29/31/20-20/30-31(Pokebank event), For Calm Celebi. I would prefer it to also be from the event, with decent IV's in both Defenses and UT.

Hey guys!

I'm still looking for a 0 Attack IV Ditto. I can offer a 6 IV non-foreign Ditto or one of several 5 IV 'mons in exchange. PM me if interested.

Unfortunately those transfer moves refer to Black/White 2, I only have the first White version. =( Otherwise I gladly would have.
Would you be willing to switch heatran out for this then? I added you and will go online in a minute here, just let me know when you're ready. If you would not do this the heatran is fine.

MattJ'sLatias (♀) Lvl. 35
OT: MattJ
Nature: Timid
Ability: Levitate
IVs: 31/x/31/30/30/31 - HP Ground 70
Moves
: DragonBreath, Protect, Refresh, Mist Ball
-Fully Redis-

Is anyone trading an Aggronite? I have a 6 IV Kalos-bred Male Medicham with leftovers to trade for it if you are.
I'll give you an aggronite for that medicham.

Does anybody out there have a Female Turtwig in a Safari Ball, Nest Ball or Dusk Ball? (XY)

Message me please. I will offer shinies.

Thanks,

Hey guys!

I'm still looking for a 0 Attack IV Ditto. I can offer a 6 IV non-foreign Ditto or one of several 5 IV 'mons in exchange. PM me if interested.
What egg group do you need 0 attack for? I may be able to help you without givin up your ditto

ALSO..anyone have a koffing with pain split/destiny bond/t spikes egg moves?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)