Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 34 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for answer. I was planning to trade it, but letting it clear that it is hacked. Isn't it ok here?
I just remembered that pokebank gave you a Celebi when you download the app. Is the Celebi Japanese? It might be legit, not sure if those Celebi have the blue pentagon

Alright guys I got a cool bankmon here...its not an ou powerhouse, but is a real rarity right now. Im offering a flawless trick room elgyem in a dream ball.
Elgyem
Quiet
Analytic
with ally switch and nasty plot
31/x/31/31/31/0

Offer me somethin cool

Are cloned Pokemon allowed? If so, can someone clone me a movie event Genesect (the red one with extreme speed)? I can breed you a Brave Karrablast with 0 speed IVs and the moves Knock Off, Pursuit, Megahorn, and Drill Run. I can get one with 31s in every stat except Special Attack and speed.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Are cloned Pokemon allowed? If so, can someone clone me a movie event Genesect (the red one with extreme speed)? I can breed you a Brave Karrablast with 0 speed IVs and the moves Knock Off, Pursuit, Megahorn, and Drill Run. I can get one with 31s in every stat except Special Attack and speed.
Yes, cloned Pokemon are allowed.

Alright guys I got a cool bankmon here...its not an ou powerhouse, but is a real rarity right now. Im offering a flawless trick room elgyem in a dream ball.
Elgyem
Quiet
Analytic
31/x/31/31/31/0

Offer me somethin cool
Would you trade one for a male 31/x/31/30/31/30 hp fire roselia (heal ball) or a male 31/x/30/31/31/31 hp ice treecko (pokeball)?

FT: Pinsirite
LF: Heracronite (maybe Mewtwonite Y or Houndoomite but mainly Heracronite!)
I am willing to offer 4-5 IV Pokemon, such as Marvel Scale Extremespeed Dratini, Wish Cleffa, Impish Phantump, Jolly Kangaskhan for a good offer!
PM me if interested!

Last edited:
FT: Pinsiritecha
LF: Heracronite (maybe other Pokemon Y exclusive mega stones)
I am willing to offer 4-5 IV Pokemon, such as Marvel Scale Extremespeed Dratini, Wish Cleffa, Impish Phantump, Jolly Kangaskhan for a good offer!
PM me if interested!
can trade Charizardite Y

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Elgyem
Quiet
Analytic
31/x/31/31/31/0

Offer me somethin cool
Would you be able to breed a female, or was it a one time offer? I can offer you a lot of things, let me know if you can do it and I'll send you a list.

LF: Adamant Mold Breaker Drilbur/Excadrill with stealth rocks, iv's don't matter. I have some 3-4 iv scythers and skarmorys I could trade for it.
If you have a flawless one I have some flawless pokemon I could trade for it:

31/31/31/31/31/31 Female Timid Deino
31/31/31/x/31/31 Female Jolly Swift Swim Magikarp
31/31/31/x/31/31 Female Jolly Sand Veil Gible

Offering adamant perfect kangashkahn (if that's how u spell it) and not really looking for anything inparticular ..... Also add me I'm looking for ditto friend safari and stuff like that lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)