Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Smogon,

I'm new here, have been lurking for a little while now.

I'm looking for a couple of pokemon for the upcoming WiFi international, IV's shiny etc don't matter.

I'm looking for: Politoed (female) with DW ability (Or any off the poliwag family with DW ability in female)
Vulpix (female) with DW ability

Have starters from most Gens as well as the following legendaries: Moltres, Cobalion and Mesprit.

Cheers.

Pokemart

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Well, since it's a hot topic atm, ball suggestions for Chandelure? Both shiny and non-shiny.

Hello. I'm new to this forum. I am in need of a charmander and sealeo. I am hoping that someone is willing to trade me a charmander for a random pokemon and the same for sealeo. Thanks. Black 2.

Friend code : 0004 2730 9379

Dive ball does sound good. I have a shiny spread for it, but it only gives HP Grass. I don't really care too much about its shiny though since its not too different looking.

I'm trying to RNG some Hidden Grottos and my Dowsing Machine is indicating that there's an item there but I can't pick up.
Someone knows what's happening?

This might be a silly question but is it possible that a dream world eevee can be rng capture with any pokeball? If so, what gender does it always appear on the game (if it was rng capture in the dream world)?

If no, then nvm about the question.

Thank you for your time?

Cereza

Tastes Like Candy
This might be a silly question but is it possible that a dream world eevee can be rng capture with any pokeball? If so, what gender does it always appear on the game (if it was rng capture in the dream world)?

If no, then nvm about the question.

Thank you for your time?
It can be captured in any ball available in gen 5. The gender is determined in the dream world and cannot be RNG'd. Once the gender is determined it cannot be changed.

It can be captured in any ball available in gen 5. The gender is determined in the dream world and cannot be RNG'd. Once the gender is determined it cannot be changed.
Okay...

So you're saying it's impossible to rng capture it in the dreamworld?

Or Did I misunderstood something after you said this:
"The gender is determined in the dream world and cannot be RNG'd"

Did you mean it's impossible to rng capture it with gender you wanted once it is determined/decided?

EDIT:
Cause I was thinking about asking for an RNG capture project of this kind of pokemon:
Dream World Eevee (Timid)
HP - 70 Fire/Ground
RNG'd Captured
Pokeball: Dive ball.

But I don't think that's possible, is it? (From what I'm understanding)

P.S. - I really don't know much about Dreamworlds since I'm way behind on pokemon due to my responsibilites. That's why I'm asking.

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
You RNG the IVs and Nature in the Entralink. The gender is set once you encounter it in the Dream World, and and remains set through sending it to your game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)