Simon's Safari Giveaway [48hrs finished]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great giveaway!
Could I get a female Nidoran please? I deposited a male level 33 Spheal with the message "Simon".
Thanks in advance!

Edit:
Wow, I'm an idiot.. completely forgot to include the nickname for Charizard X in this post.. I even thought about it, but forgot to write it down :D
Since I chose a name for my new Charizard X just yesterday, I will just suggest the one I used: Drogon, the black dragon from Game of Thrones. Might not be the most creative name, but at hey, they're both black dragons, so I guess it kind of fits ;)

Edit2:
And I just saw it was sniped, so I redeposited a (genderless) level 38 Electrode with the message "Simon".

Last edited:
Hey man i just wanted to say im sorry to hear that your game was stolen but also thanks to the community for helping you out and you for doing this in return. :D
I would love a level 1 female charmander.

A great nickname for a Charizard would be: Bahamut

My IGN is: Diana

And i deposited a level 40 female Sharpedo. And the message is MegaSimonFTW

Dibs on a charmander... I'm depositing one Roggenrola, female, level 11.
Blue Eyes is what I named my Charizard X, because Yu-Gi-Oh
IGN is Serena
Message is: Believe
Thanks for this giveaway!

Great giveaway!
Could I get a female Nidoran please? I deposited a male level 33 Spheal with the message "Simon".
Thanks in advance!

Edit:
Wow, I'm an idiot.. completely forgot to include the nickname for Charizard X in this post.. I even thought about it, but forgot to write it down :D
Since I chose a name for my new Charizard X just yesterday, I will just suggest the one I used: Drogon, the black dragon from Game of Thrones. Might not be the most creative name, but at hey, they're both black dragons, so I guess it kind of fits ;)

Edit2:
And I just saw it was sniped, so I redeposited a (genderless) level 38 Electrode with the message "Simon".
Sent! Enjoy!
Hey man i just wanted to say im sorry to hear that your game was stolen but also thanks to the community for helping you out and you for doing this in return. :D
I would love a level 1 female charmander.

A great nickname for a Charizard would be: Bahamut

My IGN is: Diana

And i deposited a level 40 female Sharpedo. And the message is MegaSimonFTW
Dibs on a charmander... I'm depositing one Roggenrola, female, level 11.
Blue Eyes is what I named my Charizard X, because Yu-Gi-Oh
IGN is Serena
Message is: Believe
Thanks for this giveaway!
Sorry, both were sniped. I'm online for another 1h30, so go ahead and put another one up if you'd like :)

Could I please get a Nidoran-F?
Deposited a level 30 female Duskull with the message MegaSimon, IGN is May.

Thanks for the giveaway.

New girl pokemon is a level 23 foongus, because Roggenrola isn't obscure enough... But thanks!
Edit: Recieved

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)