Shiny Bunnelby Giveaway [COMPLETE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could I get the: Fletchling / Timer Ball / Adamant / Gale Wings / 31.31.31.x.31.31 / Snatch, Quick Guard, Tailwind.
Deposited a level 3 female Wurmple with the message Binding Band.
Thanks for the giveaway.

Can I please have Bunnelby if it's not nicknamed? I believe we're already acquaintances (IGN Tortoise). Non redis means I cannot trade the poke to anyone else. I'm online and can trade anytime now. Thanks in advance! :)

Can I please have Bunnelby if it's not nicknamed? I believe we're already acquaintances (IGN Tortoise). Non redis means I cannot trade the poke to anyone else. I'm online and can trade anytime now. Thanks in advance! :)
Sadly it's nicknamed, should've make it clear :)

Edited OP to make it clear. So, Tortoise you still want it or not? :)

Could I get a Buneary?
OR IGN: May
3DS FC: 1607 4720 4981
Non-redis means that once I receive a pokemon through a trade I am unable to trade that pokemon to anyone else.
Thanks for the giveaway.

Could I get a Buneary?
OR IGN: May
3DS FC: 1607 4720 4981
Non-redis means that once I receive a pokemon through a trade I am unable to trade that pokemon to anyone else.
Thanks for the giveaway.
I think I still have you on my acquaintance list, please come online. If I can't find you I'll add your FC. Please add mines just in case, though.

Hi Vanadinite :D,
I would like the Buneary please.
My FC and IGN are in my signature and non-redis means that I'm not allowed to trade the Buneary.

I guess you don't enjoy trading with me anymore, since you edited that part out. :P

Hi Vanadinite :D,
I would like the Buneary please.
My FC and IGN are in my signature and non-redis means that I'm not allowed to trade the Buneary.

I guess you don't enjoy trading with me anymore, since you edited that part out. :P
Don't want to be discriminative here :p

Sure, I'll get back to my AS now

Do you want the bunnelby as well? Semi-redis for that~

Hi! Can I also request for the shiny Buneary? Please :)
FC 3883-5488-1558
Name: Archy
Non-redis means that I cannot trade the pokemon to anyone else.
Many thanks! :)

Hey :) Can I get a Buneary?

FC is 1778 - 9432 - 0655, though we recently exchanged.

Name: Chris

Non-redis means that I can't redistribute your Buneary :P

I'll be on tonight around 8PM CST. Thanks!

Oh, just remember that Magnus is also at Central Time, so Raist, you should probably talk to him (I still have 1 copy in-hand, fyi)

So, all of MagnusArcanum's bunny are given away, don't ask for any more Bunearies. Bunnelby is still there intact D:

Going to bed, but feel free to request anyway. I'll get yours tomorrow.

Last edited:
I can be on at around 5PM CST if that's any better?

And awesome, thanks! :D
Oh, just remember that Magnus is also at Central Time, so Raist, you should probably talk to him (I still have 1 copy in-hand, fyi)

So, all of MagnusArcanum's bunny are given away, don't ask for any more Bunearies. Bunnelby is still there intact D:
I should be available around 5pm Central Time or a bit after, so I can trade you Buneary then Raistmagic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)