Tournament scRUb League 2: No Johns Edition (Week 2) (http://strawpoll.me/5620877)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anty

let's drop
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
lost paraflinch fusion amoonguss and cobalion core didnt pull through :(

could have been a bit more competitive if there was no species clause but gg

jay

I’m thinking bout changing the culture
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus

complete legitimacy

is it cold in the water?
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Let a number equal x. x has 5 digits. One of these digits is the number of posts that I have made in this thread. The digit immediately following that one is in the ones place of the fifteenth coefficient of binomial expansion to the fifteenth power. The last digit is the absolute value of the tens place minus the ones place of the smallest factor other than 1 of the difference between 5000 and two less than the fourth-highest prime number under 200. Of the two remaining digits, one is three less than the other, where the greater digit is the total number of votes on Cresselia done throughout the entirety of BW RU. The third and fourth digits are both greater than the first digit, but they are not equal. What is the value of x?
First person to correctly answer this will receive a win for this week.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)