school major work

firstly, sorry because im not sure where this should go. i read the forum rules but got confused because this isnt about a banner or avatar request :S. even so if this is in the wrong place, if a mod could possibly move it to the right place, that'd be great.

i was wondering if anyone could possibly do a stranger a biiigg favour. in short, its about the design of a CD cover for a school project.

im not sure what the american equivalent would be, but right now im finishing up my major major work for my last year of school. essentially its an english project i guess. more specifically its a series of speeches based on religious tensions in australia between christians/muslims which i get recorded onto a CD... ive spent probably a few hundred hours on them now, and ultimately im looking for a state ranking... and so, although it isnt totally necessary, i thought it would be good to have a nice looking piece of cover art!

now this feels really presumptuous but i guess ill detail my request, which essentially is a picture for a CD cover i can print off. the title is 'What's in a Name?'. its a very formal thing to be marked by elitist english teachers so hidden pokemon meanings are out of the question.. umm graphically, i guess something that looks a bit deep, cultured, literary... motif wise, maybe faces of people in it seeing as its all about humanity/people etc? above all, seeing as this is all airy fairy, really anything that looks good i guess.

i understand its unlikely anyone is even still reading this.. i guess i just thought id ask if anyone could help. i feel really bad and stupid because i cant offer anything myself. anyone who could help though would get my absolute thanks. i would be in your debt and owe you a genuine favour id seek to repay and be in your total servitude. you can feel free to come stay at my place if you're ever in Sydney!

if theres any questions about anything, just PM me, i have msn, or whatever. thanks so much guys

hey guys, just wondering then if maybe anyone had any suggestions of programs i can download possibly to do this myself? or any suggestions of techniques/tools to use.

thanks a lot again

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)