SPOILERS! Scarlet & Violet Leaks Thread - Data/Mechanics

The sepia filter being required to spawn Meloetta ties into Neo Champion Rosa and Meloetta in Pokémon Masters (should release on Christmas); their Sync Move is called "Sepia-Colored Relic Song" (or something like that, I don't care enough to check right now). Maybe how to obtain Meloetta in the Indigo Disc will be revealed on Christmas as well?

I never actually watched or did anything regarding Meloetta in Gen 5; were wistful sepia tones involved in its lore back then?

The sepia filter being required to spawn Meloetta ties into Neo Champion Rosa and Meloetta in Pokémon Masters (should release on Christmas); their Sync Move is called "Sepia-Colored Relic Song" (or something like that, I don't care enough to check right now). Maybe how to obtain Meloetta in the Indigo Disc will be revealed on Christmas as well?

I never actually watched or did anything regarding Meloetta in Gen 5; were wistful sepia tones involved in its lore back then?
Yes.
1702768509538.png

I demand a Darkrai encounter caused by battling a Wild Pokemon that uses Nightmare and having to take damage from it 3 times and then go to the coast in the same in-game night.

Real talk I do think having "Mew Under the Truck" tier encounters is a fun way to integrate Mythicals while keeping them in "how does anyone know this exists?" status

I demand a Darkrai encounter caused by battling a Wild Pokemon that uses Nightmare and having to take damage from it 3 times and then go to the coast in the same in-game night.

Real talk I do think having "Mew Under the Truck" tier encounters is a fun way to integrate Mythicals while keeping them in "how does anyone know this exists?" status
Nightmare is gone, has been since SwSh.

Meloetta is good but nothing will take the cake for ORAS Regigigas needing:
-the other 3 regi
-Regice must be nicknamed
-Regice must be holding a cold item
-It must be Day time
-In Regice's cave specifically
Oh and wait 24 hours after catching all the regis because what you listed was too easy :\

Can you use Meloetta during Drayton's trial?:-D

Also - can you trade Ogerpon with Kieran?

Yes.
View attachment 580871

No, you can't trade "rare" or shiny pokemon.
I see, thx.

Sad they don't request certain Pokémon to you for the trades, like Capsakid for Crispin, Ghimighoul/Vroon for Amarys, Fidough/Finizen for Lacey, Cyclizar for Drayton, child of your Starter for Kieran, Bagon/Larvitar for Carmine, H-Zorua for Cyrano which evolved forms they would use for the rematches but also Elekid for Iono, Chespin for Geeta etc (basically Pokémon they use in the Rematches against you).

That would be dope:-)

So do you think we will get a Calyrex event?
While there is no specific "proof" for it, the fact we got a Mewtwo and Palkia/Dialga raid and neither of them is available as static encounter makes pretty obvious that they plan to likely distribute the missing legendaries via raids.

The other option is just a mystery gift event but seems these are being reserved for mythicals (currently that is how we got Mew and Darkrai)

While there is no specific "proof" for it, the fact we got a Mewtwo and Palkia/Dialga raid and neither of them is available as static encounter makes pretty obvious that they plan to likely distribute the missing legendaries via raids.

The other option is just a mystery gift event but seems these are being reserved for mythicals (currently that is how we got Mew and Darkrai)
And Mew seemed to tie into the Mewtwo event so who knows, maybe they do Calyrex Distribution and then 7* raids for the Horses (I'm not clear how/if returning Legends had version exclusivity from Snacksworth)?

I definitely doubt they leave the Legendaries without any form of Gen 9 availability given the VGC blowback for Transfer only stuff

And Mew seemed to tie into the Mewtwo event so who knows, maybe they do Calyrex Distribution and then 7* raids for the Horses (I'm not clear how/if returning Legends had version exclusivity from Snacksworth)?
The TLDR of how that works is that there are version exclusives in the "single player" pool, but if you group with people from the other version (which you should if possible cause it makes the BP grind 50x faster and lets you access also the group pool) you are able to also get the ones from the other version.

Also I could unironically see them do a Calyrex event where one version has Caly-Ice and the other has Caly-Ghost and I would SO not looking forward to fighting Calyrex-shadow in a 7* raid monkaOMEGA

The TLDR of how that works is that there are version exclusives in the "single player" pool, but if you group with people from the other version (which you should if possible cause it makes the BP grind 50x faster and lets you access also the group pool) you are able to also get the ones from the other version.

Also I could unironically see them do a Calyrex event where one version has Caly-Ice and the other has Caly-Ghost and I would SO not looking forward to fighting Calyrex-shadow in a 7* raid monkaOMEGA
You don't need to group up with another version, just anyone else. It only looks at the Group Mission count.

I don't see them doing a 7* Calyrex Rider at all just because that gets you 2 Pokemon instead of 1 and I doubt they want to double up on legends you can actually obtain normally.

Calyrex kind of sucks solo so I think there's a chance it remains locked to DLC or they decide to give it out as a gift alongside I dunno...the wolves maybe, or eternatus. So you get a Calyrex with the idea to pair it up with the Horse you got.

You don't need to group up with another version, just anyone else. It only looks at the Group Mission count.

I don't see them doing a 7* Calyrex Rider at all just because that gets you 2 Pokemon instead of 1 and I doubt they want to double up on legends you can actually obtain normally.

Calyrex kind of sucks solo so I think there's a chance it remains locked to DLC or they decide to give it out as a gift alongside I dunno...the wolves maybe, or eternatus. So you get a Calyrex with the idea to pair it up with the Horse you got.
They could have it be that its riding the opposite horse for your version?

Yeh that was what I was thinking.

Iirc back in USUM, they slowly gave the other-version-legendary via the various mystery gifts (and in SwSh, the Zacian/Zama code gave the shiny of the other version of the game you redeemed it in).

Ofc you would also be able to get two Calyrexes this way so maybe not, but who knows. I still somewhat expect them to give out Calyrex in some way.

You can still access that other horse through group missions without interacting with the other version, but even beyond that I think that anything you can access through snacks is off the table (barring maybe a special occasion, like maybe we get a Shiny Rayquaza raid to tie into the anime or something) so I don't think they'll both doing anything with the horses again.

I also think they'd still have to have both raids available, and I think the way the game works is it just checks "did you catch something in this specific raid" so unless there's a check that would basically exist only for this scenario we're still in a double up situation.

Regardless, we're probably a ways away from whatever plan they may/may not have for Calyrex. Assuming they do indeed want to hit all the remainder as raids there's still Giratina, the lake trio, all the regi, the forces of nature, the wolves, eternatus, Heatran, Cresselia (feels like Darkrai should have been tied to THAT instead....), probably the Galarian birds...there's also technically Cosmog I guess. I dunno if they bother even giving that away.
honestly listing them all out I don't think we're going to get all of these lol.

Yes it is. Was it not before?

View attachment 581098
It was not. There were several such exclusions when SV released concerning moves and abilities that were unusable in-game. The other stand-out example is Bitter Blade missing the flag that would let Triage give it priority—which I understand caused some exasperation in formats like AAA. Has that also been addressed with the arrival of Comfey in the DLC?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)