SPOILERS! Scarlet & Violet Leaks Thread - Data/Mechanics

Who are the best users of the new nonsignature moves?

View attachment 579982

Dragon Cheer --> :dragapult: and other DM spam mons (:latios:?)

Temper Flare --> :great_tusk: for maximum punishment against gholdengo spin block

Psychic Noise --> :primarina: guess what's psychic type immune mons worse nightmare? Moonblast spam. With that move :primarina: can always be making progress (unless against :slowking-galar:)

Alluring Voice --> :skeledirge: Koraidon will have to respect him so much more and in OU he will have more flexible snowball options (thanks to gaining Scorching Sand too). Some successful dirge sets carried fairy tera blast, gaining this new move is insane for him.

Upper Hand --> :spidops: becomes a DD dragonite check.
Skeledirge stocks are up, lets see what happens

Something I also learned about Dragon Cheer: if affects everyone in Tera Raids, just like Howl.
Dragon Cheer will be pretty nice whenever we end up having a raid where the best mon to use is Dragon.

Which to be fair may be relatively soon, i'm assuming the next 7 stars may end up being either more Hisuians or the various version exclusive legendaries / paradoxes and many of them have the stabs walled by Dragon or are hit supereffectively by dragon stabs.

H-Goodra and Archaludon gonna eat well. Expecially with stellar tera.

Wait kicked like it sends you back to the map, or does it crash the game? And this is clicking the move, as opposed to being hit with it to protect from something?
Sends me back to the map. It's the strangest thing. Not 100% sure if it's being hit while protecting. It worked fine for me just now 5 minutes ago. Might have just been someone in the game not properly updated or something, can't really explain it.

Wait a sec... the whole Hermes staff thing with the two snakes and the wings... that didn't really pan out to anything. Not any more of a thing than Dipplin already was, anyway.
TBH I can see what he was going for....twirling snakes with the staff itself representing the main head. Still waiting for an explanation of what the volcorona hint thing was about...it was obviously misleading but I kind of want to see wtf it was.

Also breaking news; meloetta has been found!

Last edited:
Ngl i've been trying to get the Meloetta thing to work but the informations you see around are conflicting.

Where exactly is even this "Leaves cyclone" that serebii mentions

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)