scampy's stuff

Hi guys, welcome to my art thread. The main reason I am posting this is so I can get feedback and critique on my work, so by all means comment if one of my pictures has something wrong with it, or if you have any suggestions on how to improve it. I haven't drawn properly for a while, so there's not too much to show here... yet.

Fakemon

Sycamite
Propemore
Ruthom
Bohrtom1
Fire/Steel dude
Water/Bug thing
Water/Bug Evo

Pokemon and retypes I dunno lol

Venomoth-Dark
Swampert-Dark/Fire
Flygon-Steel/Dragon
Regigigigigigigigas- Sky forme
Rotom- Tank Forme
Electrode's explosion

---

Well, that's my collection of stuff. Please give any feedback you can. I'm getting back into art and am somewhat out of practise, so I would really appreciate any advice from the other artists here. : )

Oh, you finally made a thread!

Cool stuff BTW, if you could color your work, that'd be awesome.

Your drawing is great, Im sure you know.

The fire/steel is pretty good, but the grass/flying just looks funny.

All well drawn though.

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I really love how clean the lineart is on the Venomoth. The shading is impeccable as well! Good work.

oh damn you should do a Venomothra (and also if you're taking requests: do a Feraligatr based on Godzilla on the same way you did Venomothra :D)

KoA

Sorry, I thought anteaters were real
is an Artist
Dude when I get around to finishing my tutorial, I think you can pull it off great. You already got the technique and lineart down pat, you just need to conquer the color barrier.

Glad you took my advice though. ;)

Thanks for the comments guys, much appreciated. I tried out some colours (see the OP), but my scanner picked up a lot of blue for some reason. :pirate:

Oh man, I'd love to see that tutorial. When do you think it will be finished?

I might try the Venomothra thing again lol

KoA

Sorry, I thought anteaters were real
is an Artist
Well, I've been postponing it for like 70 years, but I'm gonna attempt to finish it by week's end.

I love the way you sketch. The venomoth and flygon both kick ass. You should definitely do venomothra!!

5 stars? Wow, thank you so much guys! : D

I'm going to redesign this guy, but as the sketch was more or less complete I decided to finish and scan it anyway. It's a water/bug type based on the water boatman, although my design changed so much that the only resemblance it has now is those two back legs that evolved into paddles. He evolves into something totally badass, so don't let that retarded face fool you. :pimp:

Looking at it now, I did the big-black line thing for the legs when I really shouldn't have. :T

5 stars? Wow, thank you so much guys! : D

I'm going to redesign this guy, but as the sketch was more or less complete I decided to finish and scan it anyway. It's a water/bug type based on the water boatman, although my design changed so much that the only resemblance it has now is those two back legs that evolved into paddles. He evolves into something totally badass, so don't let that retarded face fool you. :pimp:

Looking at it now, I did the big-black line thing for the legs when I really shouldn't have. :T
Wow i completly love it !!! can't wait to see it's evo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)