Sb4ll4t0's Trade Shop - Self Breed Section - Moderator closes it plz

Status
Not open for further replies.

AegisSlash

Banned deucer.
modest xerneas is good for me. I think I'll take it monday evening or tuesday. As I said I have a lot of orders to complete and monday is my Bday too :)
Well, congrats! I wish you a happy birthday. Is Monday @ this time all right for you and can I have it back Tuesday @ this time?

ok for me I'll contact you when I finish to clone heatran

thnx man but I already RNGeelf a mew :)
if your done cloning heatran im ready

i clone kind of weird so im going to give you shiny avalugg first for a scrap pokemon then im going to back up my save after that you should give me your heatran for a scrap pokemon. backing up my save takes like 2 minutes

Hey i would love to trade Carefull Jirachi and Quiet Heatran. Heres what i can offer you.

I can breed any pokemons you would like with Nature/Gender/Perfect 5 IV's/ Egg moves / Pokeball (Has to be available in pokemon Y for the pokeball) You just chose what you would like and ill make it. I do not have access to move tutors though sorry. Also i could provide you with some BP items you are looking for.

Thanks for your time :)

interested in umbreon. i hav a
Dratini (Shiny)
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Maravel Scale
Egg Moves: ExtremeSpeed
IV: 31/31/31/31/31/31
EV: None

Yveltal 30/31/31/31/30/31 (HP Steel) Mild Dark Aura
Lev: 100

cmt for this ?
can i have the OT and ID please

I like your bagon, bulbasaur, gastly, cyndaquil, duskull , i have 5iv snorlax (adamant), vulpix (timid), larvitar (adamant with egg moves), bulbasaur (modest and bold), eevee (bold), abra (timid), growlithe (adamant), charmander (timid with egg moves), chansey (bold), beldum (adamant), mudkip (adamant). I am willing to trade any or a couple of these. If none of these interest u i am willing to get battle maison items for u as well.

if your done cloning heatran im ready

i clone kind of weird so im going to give you shiny avalugg first for a scrap pokemon then im going to back up my save after that you should give me your heatran for a scrap pokemon. backing up my save takes like 2 minutes
Your Pokemon is rdy, sry for delay man.
Pm me when you're free than :)
Your pokemons are rdy man, sry for delay

Hey i would love to trade Carefull Jirachi and Quiet Heatran. Heres what i can offer you.

I can breed any pokemons you would like with Nature/Gender/Perfect 5 IV's/ Egg moves / Pokeball (Has to be available in pokemon Y for the pokeball) You just chose what you would like and ill make it. I do not have access to move tutors though sorry. Also i could provide you with some BP items you are looking for.

Thanks for your time :)
Which pokemons can you breed that I not have already in my shop?
interested in umbreon. i hav a
Dratini (Shiny)
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Maravel Scale
Egg Moves: ExtremeSpeed
IV: 31/31/31/31/31/31
EV: None
Is it Kalos born?
Would you mind checking the hidden power on the zygarde?
HP is Dragon
Yveltal 30/31/31/31/30/31 (HP Steel) Mild Dark Aura
Lev: 100
cmt for this ?
can i have the OT and ID please
OT: Rugaji ID: 31487
I'm interested in your moltres if IT is Kalos Born

CMT for your keldeo, willing to do a 3 for 1 trade for it.
Sry I already have those pokemon I saw in your thread :/
I like your bagon, bulbasaur, gastly, cyndaquil, duskull , i have 5iv snorlax (adamant), vulpix (timid), larvitar (adamant with egg moves), bulbasaur (modest and bold), eevee (bold), abra (timid), growlithe (adamant), charmander (timid with egg moves), chansey (bold), beldum (adamant), mudkip (adamant). I am willing to trade any or a couple of these. If none of these interest u i am willing to get battle maison items for u as well.
Sry I already have those pokemons :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)