Ryusei Breeding Co! NEED A SHINY UNCLONED VULPIX and some RNG Eevees!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I love the idea of a Ponyta giveaway, that's very generous :) I was wondering if you have any available for trade by themselves (as opposed to giving them away in conjunction with another trade)
If you do, I'd absolutely love a female one! See anything in my thread you like?
Tater - well it's really a giveaway... So it should be free. I'd prefer you pick something else for trade. If you really want nothing else, I can give you a better hold item instead of mushroom. I like abomisnow from your list.

Hey there, thats a really nice giveaway :D

Think I could have you CMT for a male treecko?
Ragnarok - Oshwatt?

would you do a prankster murkrow for a 31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant Hustle Darumaka?
Sgt - deal.

CMT for Zorua
King - is mew OK?

Hey, could you CMT for a Female for a Female Thick Fat Snorlax.
Daemon - taillow?

CMT for Murkrow
Sb4 - venipede?

Looking for your EV training services!!!
Dawg - we will charge depending on the spread

Tater - well it's really a giveaway... So it should be free. I'd prefer you pick something else for trade. If you really want nothing else, I can give you a better hold item instead of mushroom. I like abomisnow from your list.

Ragnarok - Oshwatt?

Sgt - deal.

King - is mew OK?

Daemon - taillow?

Sb4 - venipede?

ok, my fc is 3024-6234-7892 and my ign is Ryan

Ragnarok - Oshwatt?

Sgt - deal.

King - is mew OK?

Daemon - taillow?

Sb4 - venipede?

I have about 40 mons-ish, little more little less, the spreads vary. I need only 20 EV trained, I can do the rest. It'll help me save a lot of time

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Sure, I understand that. How about a Male Modest Feebas? I'll get on breeding your Snover later tonight :)

I have about 40 mons-ish, little more little less, the spreads vary. I need only 20 EV trained, I can do the rest. It'll help me save a lot of time
Dawg - wow 40? I can do 5 or 10 for a koffing... every 5 has to be the same spread though

Sure, I understand that. How about a Male Modest Feebas? I'll get on breeding your Snover later tonight :)
Tater - sure, thanks! =]

Dawg - wow 40? I can do 5 or 10 for a koffing... every 5 has to be the same spread though

Tater - sure, thanks! =]
Alright let me check. I need darmanitan, tyrunt, drilbur, bunnelby, meditie(jolly), meditite(adamant), shinx, swinub, and dratini with spread of 252atk/252speed/ 6 into random defenseive stat. For the second spread I have, gligar, chinchou, evee, feebas, tangela, skarmory, shellos, chansey, and rotom with 252 HP/252def/6 into sp.def, speed, or sp. atk(except gligar and skarmory). i also have some more irregular ones. Feel free to clone them if need be, and pick some mons on my thread

Alright let me check. I need darmanitan, tyrunt, drilbur, bunnelby, meditie(jolly), meditite(adamant), shinx, swinub, and dratini with spread of 252atk/252speed/ 6 into random defenseive stat. For the second spread I have, gligar, chinchou, evee, feebas, tangela, skarmory, shellos, chansey, and rotom with 252 HP/252def/6 into sp.def, speed, or sp. atk(except gligar and skarmory). i also have some more irregular ones. Feel free to clone them if need be, and pick some mons on my thread
dawg - ill get back to you
That would be perfectly fine, I hope that the ponyta giveaway is still going so I can pick up one of those as well?
alex - ya, for sure

ok, my fc is 3024-6234-7892 and my ign is Ryan
Yeah, I can trade right now if you're ready bro!
That would be perfectly fine, I hope that the ponyta giveaway is still going so I can pick up one of those as well?
im online.
4527 7700 4764
リュウセイ

tate - slight delay in the feebas. will get it to you tomorrow. sorry about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)