Ryknow's fanart thread

wow I like every fakemon that you made (except the pinsir and torkoal evo)
This shoudl be real pokemon :p
(really nice drawingskills btw :p)

Wow, great stuff, really.

The fakemon you've created are very imaginative and you've captured the style of the original pokemon greatly as well.

The personality you put into your art is A++.

Edit: Bahahaha Cloyster.

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
That sudowoodo is wicked and it really reminds me of something but I can't quite place my finger on it.
Your coloring style is awesome as well, I'm really not sure what it is about it but I like it.

thanks, glad to see that the flat colours are enough to give the pictures some life

I think of all pokemon community this is the best place to ask for suggestions, by suggestions I don't mean commissions, I want to know what pokes absolutely needs an evolution or pre-evolution and what types would be interesting to be added (fire/grass perhaps?)

I've done evolutions for some pokes that don't really need an evolution (like muk , shuckle and pinsir) but won't be an absurd to have one (unlike gyarados, snorlax or milotic), so please don't suggest things like drapion or steelix

I don't plan to do all of the suggests pokes/types of course but would be a great place to look for references

PS:already done a Banette evo so don't need to suggest that

Awesome stuff! Qwilfish and Farfetch'd evos are my favorites, but everything else comes in right behind, keep up the great work!

I do favor differences, I mean if you can make each an Alt or evo that would be the best. I prefer that you don't limit yourself...seriously. :)

Well, just draw the way you wanted it to be because that's what we like to see.

i loove your evos. The one i like most is, by far, the Delibird one. and the trait idea is also veryyy cool

Jesseus is kinda right, at least about Muk Delibird and Farf.
But they are all very good, imo. What would be their BSS?

@Lord Jesseus:well, they are, I think it is because this happen to most of the cool looking pokes (nidoking, elecvire, rhydon, machamp, etc), and because I'm lacking creativity lately ;I

@Pombo:thanks, what is BSS? base stats?

update

fake evos:
pachirisu (electric/flying)
chatot (normal/flying)

fakes:
grass line 1 (grass)
grass line 1 mid evo (grass)
grass line 1 final evo (grass/ghost)
grass line 2 (grass)
grass line 2 final evo (grass/electric)
water line 1 (water)
water line 2 final evo (water/fight)
bug line 1 (bug/ground)
bug line 1 final evo (bug/ground)
ground line 1 (ground)
ground line 1 final evo (ground/fight)

choosing colors is hard. . .

Awesome drawings. I Like the expressions you give to the pokemon and I respect the amount of time you must put into these. Well done, great work.

yeah, base stat spread =P

also, the flying squirrel idea is pretty cool. congratulations once more

edit: just saw the fire/water thing. finally a good idea for that typing (besides some steam-mons that i saw

Your fakes and your evos are fantastic; I always check this thread when you post. I especially like your Electric / Rock line and you're Bannette Evolution. If I may suggest a pokemon that needs an evolution, I would suggest:

A Nintetales Evolution - Ninetales is a great pokemon, but it doesn't have the best stats to abuse its excellent movepool. It also gives you a lot of artistic license, as it can change drastically (Vulpix -> Ninetales is a pretty drastic change). I'd like to see what you do with it.

Remember, only take this suggestion if you want / are open to them =)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)